Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 1 Playoff Lines

Go down

Week 1 Playoff Lines Empty Week 1 Playoff Lines

Post by Capper Wed 11 Jul 2012, 9:25 pm

Now that we got the automatic wins out of the way, we start the second season, the real season. Pete gave a decent breakdown, I am thinking somebody else wrote that though because there were too many big words for him. But the Capper appreciates the double shot out.

Killswitch Vs. Bucs (Killswitch +9 o/u 24) Hate giving a two score spread in the playoffs but I think Killswitch peaked during the season. Bucs have too much experience to drop this game. Bucs need to win big to start a playoff run and will try to tack on a late score if they get the chance. Howie is game MVP and scores twice, once on special teams if Killswitch actually kicks off. Bucs 22 - Killswitch 8.

Yankees vs. Blackout (Yankees -3 o/u 20) This will be more of a defensive game. When you start breaking out gimmicks its cause you don't trust what you do. Yankees are too good for gimmicks, but they argue and blame too much. Blackout played Yankees tough first time around and lost by a point. Lets see if this gets the board popping. Blackout 16 - Yankees 14.

Capper

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Playoff Lines Empty Re: Week 1 Playoff Lines

Post by dbish2 Wed 11 Jul 2012, 11:02 pm

What u got on your prediction

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Playoff Lines Empty Stimulated by vocab words

Post by PeteH15 Fri 13 Jul 2012, 5:43 pm

My dog helped me write that Capper. He also does taxes, cooks dinner (not breakfast) and drinks from the toilet bowl.

PeteH15

Back to top Go down

Week 1 Playoff Lines Empty Re: Week 1 Playoff Lines

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down