Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DOGG DAYS OF SUMMER

Go down

DOGG DAYS OF SUMMER Empty DOGG DAYS OF SUMMER

Post by DPG Tue 02 Jul 2013, 10:31 pm

What's good Doggs? As another flag season is fastly coming to a close for some , let me as the General of on field comical swag pass my condolence out to the cats that won't make the dance! Naw that ain't Dogg pound!BYE BUMS! Time fo some action! The U.N. Lookin like there on a bloody campaign of destruction ! The champs look like a gang of CLINT EASTWOODS ready to come GOOD BAD & UGLY on anyone who thinks they have lost there SWAG! USA , if they get NASTY like I know they can when there at full strength! Blackout ditto! STEELERS CURFEW NITE B4 GAME TRUST ME ! Killswitch flag is better than touch! Lol ! Had to stick that in after that 5-3 b.s. vs Browns last fall !lol I ain forget K.P. 22 lol! Good luck fella! May the best team survive ! Oh I almost forgot , my cousin Word and I decided to name this championship the DOGG BOWL ,BECAUSE WE CAN! Sherry Cud don't forget that tea! WHOO HAAA ! DOGGPOUND 2K13

DPG

Back to top Go down

DOGG DAYS OF SUMMER Empty Re: DOGG DAYS OF SUMMER

Post by Coach 50 Tue 02 Jul 2013, 11:02 pm

I HERE YOU LOUD AND CLEAR EAST BC

50 afro 

Coach 50

Back to top Go down