Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the playoffs

4 posters

Go down

the playoffs Empty the playoffs

Post by curious Tue 23 Jul 2013, 6:44 pm

This board is too quite! !! Well gmen there will not be a four peat!!! What happen,I guess USA put a stop to that. Now undefeated Yankees why are you so quiet, cat got your tongue or you don't want to wake a sleeping giant ? USA24 YANKEES 16

curious

Back to top Go down

the playoffs Empty Re: the playoffs

Post by Yankee#3 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:54 am

Love me some motivation!! YANKEE salute!!

Yankee#3

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee33 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 8:53 am

Ain't a need for shit talkin no more. Best B team in buffalo vs the best C team in buffalo! Nuff said. Tell your friends and family to head on down to JFK for one hell of a game!

Yankee33

Back to top Go down

Post by jsw029 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 9:23 am

curious - Actually, we were going for 5 in a row . . . but either way, USA put a stop to that.  It's a disappointing way to end the season [to say the least].  

It should be a great championship game.  I'm looking forward to it.

jsw029

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO Wed 24 Jul 2013, 12:14 pm

We've been asked to refrain from entertaining your nonsense since Yankee Day... The United Nations put us on a strict contract which is y we haven't put up post since then to avoid any fines... Unfortunately they felt that we shouldn't waste our time with unknown people that post, losing & un established teams, horrible team leaders, & people that make bets & don't pay... With that being said Good Luck this week USA... Also like always the Yankees are accepting applications for any players looking for a loyal fun & loving football environment . U can't wear #2 though (Yankee Insider)

& I'm sure u know my prediction for this week

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by B/O #2 Wed 24 Jul 2013, 2:00 pm

Dude...Mr Johnson u like a nat on my balls. Let me start by saying good luck and congrats to every other yankee except this dude. I cant stand an indirect person. Anybody reading try to understand this. I dont know this guy, he doesnt know me. Weve never spoken but im always on this dudes mind. I dont speak to or about u even though u have much to say about me to others. At least the rest of the yanks have said it to my face though it was in defense of u cause I have no issues with them either but thats respectable.

But I sit back and lmao cause im occupying this dude brain and I can care less that he even exists. This is your front man Yankees. I dont care less about who plays qb for the yankees whos your coach what your team decisions were blah blah blah. As I said in my one and only post (cause nobody needs to tell me how bitch internet posting is) imitation is the sincerest form of flattery but u borderline single white female right now. Run your team why are u so concerned about mine and what I do? Is everyone reading this following along? I DONT COMMENT OR CARE ABOUT U OR WHAT U DO. ID RATHER U JUST LOOSE MY NUMBER. Stop calling my wnyffl number. Im gonna disconnect it. Stop knocking on my jfk home door. I dont come over to yours u psycho.

But for real though (in my 13 yr old voice) can u please sir just leave me alone? Get on my page and forget I exist. Good luck yanks and usa u deserve to still be playing.

B/O #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Yankee CEO Wed 24 Jul 2013, 7:40 pm

CTFU... HIM MAD... My contract as a Yankee prohibits me from talking 2 him but someone tell that man 2get his panties out a bunch, not that serious, Good Game Last Week Blackout... The best team obviously won & dominated with ease...
APPLICATIONS BEING ACCEPTED...

YANKEE SALUTE!

Yankee CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down