Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PLAYOFFS wk2

2 posters

Go down

PLAYOFFS wk2 Empty PLAYOFFS wk2

Post by lil'book Mon 19 Jul 2010, 1:16 pm

My big brother, bookie jr, is presently unavailable due to lack of internet in the county lock up. So I, lil'book am filling in. Got it? Good.

Yankees V. Eagles
I think between the two games, you got your best chance fer upset here. The Yanks team speed is the sorta weapon that not many teams bring to the table. The Eagles have put themselves in the unique position of favorite to win it all thanks to their -domination! of the regular season schedule. I noticed that the Yankees pass rush was hit and miss Saturday. Their best player may have been Rosati. He had a good sack on Bobby and the games first TD. If they cant put pressure on Bobby M. they will suffer through a tough day. If they can apply the heat and take away favorite outlet Bear, they have a good chance. I will recomend you take the Eagles -9 pts and the OU tops out @ a whopping 45! Final ~ eagles 27 yankees 18.
Bucs V. Giants
The Bucs are playing very well at this point. They are one game away from the Championship and a paid bid. Oh thats right they dont need a paid bid neither do the Giants..that reminds me; GREAT JOB BUFFALO!! Giants winning here and Bucs winning Detroit..great work. You can say whatever you want about this game...there is one difference maker...Kevin Mason. Not to say any bad thing about the Bucs team w/o him, they jusy won a tourny w/o him. What I mean to say is that if the Bucs have Mason I put them @ a 12 point fav. If it the MVP from detroit its a 9 pt spread. You also have to figure Mason in @ FS. He has the most range of ANY secondary player in the WNYFFL. These two teams could easily be in the final and the Yanks have proven they belong as well. I have to recomend the Bucs and the final is ~ Bucs 28 Giants 16 OU ~ 44
Good Luck

lil'book

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS wk2 Empty Week 2

Post by MR Know Mon 19 Jul 2010, 3:18 pm

Yankees vs Eagles.

Eagles had a great season. Yankees did too. Its funny that the last 4 teams standing would be the 4 you would pick at start of season. The game will be close for awhile with the Eagles pulling it out late. Yankees only chance is getting INTs and turning them into TDs.

Eagles 21 Yankees 16

Giants vs Bucs
Last years Championship rematch. I think the score was 6-0 Giants. This years game really comes down to if all players for both teams show. Its playoffs and Im assuming all will be there. But with work, vacations, semipro, and injuries you just never know whos gonna not make it . If Mason shows I dont see the Giants winning, if he doesnt I see the Giants winning. Game will come down to who can score 14 pts and convert the Xpoints. Sum reason I think the Giants will pull it out

Giants 14 Bucs 13

MR Know

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS wk2 Empty What the hell is going on here!

Post by TheGreek Mon 19 Jul 2010, 3:42 pm

Yo Bookie

What the hell is going on here! All these guys trying to be like you and me. Well where the hell have you been all season? That's all I have to say.

But really on a seriouse note. This years Championship Game will be Buccaneers vs Eagles. I will not get into any of the symantecs of it all; just know that the Buccs will win!

So I'm done for the rest of the season. You guys all go ahead and predict away! I might make an appearance next week if I'm incorrect with the games from this week. I don't think that's going to happen!

The Greek farao

ps .... anyone miss Sean yet!

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS wk2 Empty Re: PLAYOFFS wk2

Post by Mr Know Mon 19 Jul 2010, 3:55 pm

Mr Know , knows all !!!!

Mr Greek dont know SH*T

Mr Know

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Tue 20 Jul 2010, 1:11 am

The Greek will b back next week 4 predictions....

The CEO

Back to top Go down

PLAYOFFS wk2 Empty Know Knows all

Post by Mr Know Mon 26 Jul 2010, 8:52 am

I was 2- 0 on my predicitions. Greek, Bookie, lil bookie, bookies third cousint, and bookies bastard son were all wrong lol . Mr Know was in the know! Next time listen to me and I will win you money!

Mr Know

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down