Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking For A Team

Go down

Looking For A Team Empty Looking For A Team

Post by Juscoasin85 Fri 28 Feb 2014, 6:33 pm

My name is Shawn West Jr. I'm 5"11 178 lbs. I run a 4.4 40 yard dash, a pretty nice vertical, and good hands the positions I play are WR/DB. I challenge myself to better myself mentally on the field I heard about the flag football league from my fiancé's uncle Anthony Thornton Sr. I've waiting to find something to get back on the field I played high school ball in Cali one year at Long Beach Poly and Bellflower High. I'm compete, work hard, and want to win.

My contact info
cell: 7162565878

Juscoasin85

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Team Empty quick question

Post by Some guy Fri 07 Mar 2014, 7:07 pm

Shawn,

I am not one to question a man's word and I appreciate that you compete/work hard but Sammy Watkins ran a 4.43 40 in the NFL combine this year.

Are you faster than Sammy Watkins?

#comeonman

Some guy

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Team Empty Some Guy Response

Post by Thor24 Mon 10 Mar 2014, 3:22 pm

Hey "Some Guy",

You begin your reply with "I am not one to question a man's word" but you then proceed to question Shawn's. What does Sammy Watkin's 40 time have to do with whethter or not he can play?

Don't worry about it, I already put him in contact with "Hitman" so there is no need to attend your Fictional Combine and No, there will not be a Pro Day!!!

P.S. If you're not running a "legit" 4.4, you can't question someone else.

Thor24!!!

Thor24

Back to top Go down

Looking For A Team Empty Re: Looking For A Team

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down