Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Congrats - Bucs

Go down

Congrats - Bucs Empty Congrats - Bucs

Post by Wolf #18 Tue 19 Jan 2010, 10:13 pm

Hey, congratulations to the Bucs. I know you wanted the championship bad, but 2nd place is very respectable in that division. Also a big thank you to those guys who invited us Giants on to the Buffalo Masters (Extreme) team. We had a blast and really enjoyed being in the same color jersey as you guys. So thanks again (Phil, Bo, Hit, Derek, Marcus, Country).

Wolf #18

Back to top Go down

Congrats - Bucs Empty real nice

Post by BJ32 Wed 20 Jan 2010, 3:19 pm

Congrats to the bucs..great finish...i know you are disappointed with second but the best showing by the buffalo teams..congrats to the yanks as well as they did pretty well and had to play way too many games for a 13 team bracket...eagles and giants..well 2-2 aint bad, but it aint good either...i know we struggled scoring down there and i dont know the score of your games but they all looked close as well...masters looked good until sunday and the bucs had a conflict..either way good tourny for all of the buffalo teams..stick to it and keep adding talent for travel...thanks to all the giants, current, former and future for showing up and playing hard all weekend and please get healthy soon to the many that got banged up down there...it got so bad we had a #32 sighting..dont get used to it i actually like holding for fg's and coaching!!! hey unhappy talented players..call me we are expanding our travel roster daily!!!! 912-3232 Very Happy me so happy!!!

BJ32

Back to top Go down