Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bish Network...Week 1 review

+2
K/S#19
dbish2
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bish Network...Week 1 review - Page 2 Empty Re: Bish Network...Week 1 review

Post by dbish2 Tue 04 May 2010, 5:17 pm

LOL..see ya later shithood..your def not one of the better players...Like i said b4..I respect no one dat aint on my team...u mean 2 tell me wit dat precious bachelors u cant comprehend...smh...Real ball??? been there done dat...I can sit here & post my football history..but it is what it is.. history...Now im playn flag..& its my 3rd year & im already better den u...Unlike u im always ready 2 play..i dont need motivation..I am da motivation.....U better go halla @ Mueller & get some of dat juice..lol...or come see me or eagle#2 for dat dust...lol...yea im out...I just killed dis damn fool!!!! FOLLOW ME!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Tue 04 May 2010, 5:34 pm

Rob,
definetly keep at it. I know its difficult to organize....you guys are a tough team and Im proud of the W against you guys. Good luck next week.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Lanzerio Tue 04 May 2010, 5:44 pm

Ok ... I'm starting to feel like an elementary school principle. This seems to be getting personal. Maybe we need both of you to go in the corner for a timeout.

Let's keep in mind that this forum is not for personal attacks. It could be for fun trash talk but it seems like you guys are getting a little personal so off to the corners with both of you.

Kieth - you don't know Jack...? I know Jack and Yank and yes even unknown1. I easily know who posts everything by ip addresses - but I keep it to myself. I also tend to believe Jack when he says we need to respect all the teams for their efforts. Every team has a part in making this league the best league in Western New York!

You 2 in the corner - have you simmered down yet?

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Tue 04 May 2010, 5:55 pm

Sean,
That's been the main problem is getting guys to commit and stay organized as a team year round. I know I was a little heated at the end of the game and it was mostly because of that fact. Good luck against the Broncos this week I'll be around to watch that game.

Rob

Rob

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Tue 04 May 2010, 6:57 pm

rob
thx and keep putting in the work. It does pay off. you guys are doing what you need to do. Tell that big OL from indoor to get out here with the big boys...hes def better than the comp in the cfl...good luck to everyone this week except ...the broncs....who has the scoutin report on this team for me? Scott? ne1?
THX
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Week 1 review - Page 2 Empty #7 punishment

Post by K/S#19 Tue 04 May 2010, 6:59 pm

what did I read earlier? push ups and penalty laps right coach BJ?
he must owe a lot after the last two days....I cant do that kinda math. lol

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 04 May 2010, 7:03 pm

Lol good 1 scott....but he started it...he couldn take a joke, even after i admitted it..he wanna try 2 insult my character & my credibility...so now im go finish him!!!!

I never question a teams effort..like i stated b4...in just 2 years we da yanks have already experienced how difficult it is 2 keep a team together..N i said i respect da buccs and da giants 4 bein able 2 do dat... so rob keith..i feel yall..its all apart of growing pains..Even da Irish im glad yall came back..stay in it yall only can get better wit more experience..I cont 2 learn wit every game i play>>>Yo keith keep posting ma man...I see dey keep comin @ u>>.do what i do & just say f__k em all!!! @ least u let it be known who u are....its funny how dey keep makin u into every unknown poster..lol

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by keith Tue 04 May 2010, 7:32 pm

dbish the funny shit is i dont even know these dudes thats the best part are they on the sidelines watching me wanting to be me or what please if you know let me know. As far as speaking my mind it is what it is. Everybody that knows me knows i am a competative person but still crack jokes on the field even when we down by 20 it aint nothing but a game that i aint getting payed for so i leave it all on the field and go home to my family. As for the league scott i respect every team but i also hate a team but everybody does (yanks) its all in fun though off the field we are all cool. Besides without WNYFFL,and JFK i would be board as hell im glad i started playing i dont know or speak for everybody else. Dbish keep doing you, you right some funny shit imo (thats in my opinion,shout out to dbish for the new ebonics). we all grown men and if you cant handle shit talking on the field and off then you should be on the sidelines with pom poms. Its a game nothing more nothing less.

keith

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Tue 04 May 2010, 7:39 pm

and just so my bandwagoneers know this is my new name canes#23

keith

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Tue 04 May 2010, 10:43 pm

AYE My Main Man Kieth whats good bra? no im not goin after you just wanted to tell u WE DO PLAY FOR MONEY! IN THIS LEAGUE especially if ur team travel winning this league will mos def benefit you so dont let the the YUCKANEERS like the artist known as Dave Krudd lie to you and say "we dont take this serious its about nationals" hell this will make it allot easier to play there but u have to win. and on another note f__k YOU HOLLYWOOD7 YANKEES IN THIS BITCH SALUTE ME I love the rest of the giants but f__k Hollywood! Very Happy yo Bish I got yo back kid!!! and BJ32 I didnt know TIGER WOODS played football where the hell did you find and contact that guy lol j/p but ill see yall this week we got bitch I mean fish to fry>>>>>FOXX SUCKS<<<<<<<<<<

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Bish Network...Week 1 review - Page 2 Empty Unreal

Post by hlywd7 Wed 05 May 2010, 8:54 am

dbish2 wrote:Lol good 1 scott....but he started it...he couldn take a joke, even after i admitted it..he wanna try 2 insult my character & my credibility...so now im go finish him!!!!

I never question a teams effort..like i stated b4...in just 2 years we da yanks have already experienced how difficult it is 2 keep a team together..N i said i respect da buccs and da giants 4 bein able 2 do dat... so rob keith..i feel yall..its all apart of growing pains..Even da Irish im glad yall came back..stay in it yall only can get better wit more experience..I cont 2 learn wit every game i play>>>Yo keith keep posting ma man...I see dey keep comin @ u>>.do what i do & just say f__k em all!!! @ least u let it be known who u are....its funny how dey keep makin u into every unknown poster..lol

I started it?????????? You really are delusional.

How you gonna FINISH ME?????????? Or in your language "so now im go finish him" . I know you are not gonna finish me on the field, and judging by your lack of knowledge of the english language , I dont think you will do it on this message board? So please tell me and the rest of the league how you plan on FINISHING ME???????

The very 1st post is from you saying you panacked me? Go back and look, if you already forgot. The very same 1st post said my team was lucky and we got the benefits of the refs calls, which is wrong.....

Oh and if you are just kidding you put a JK after your statement. You dont know me, mostly if your gonna joke with someone you should know them. All I know about you , is you and Mike are always calling people and teams out on here and I call you out for lying and I get F bombs and more personal slanders. I didnt lose my temper once, how many f bombs or things of that nature do you read in any of my posts? No to many , so win something Dbish, and I will give you credit. Until than you are nothing to me............

Mueller says your a good dude dbish, so I will calm it down, Mueller is one of few guys I actually listen too. Sorry Scott, didnt try to get to personal, but rather calling out lies......

Giants win , Yankees lose........

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Wed 05 May 2010, 10:31 pm

WOW...clearly I have missed the excitement here..Scott thanks for the much needed timeouts to these two!!! Hollywood will be fined an undisclosed amount and have his computer confiscated for a week!!! D Bish got my man into his show apparently!!! All I can really say is that the excuses for losing are boring...in the tourny it was the refs and wesolek...since we had no calls and wes was way off his game, I can't imagine what the excuse is now, we even gave the ball to you in the second half and took the wind because our offense was struggling to score and we had the confidence our defense could pitch a shutout and thats what happened...you want respect? win the close games against the better teams, in other words earn it, and you can talk all the smack you want and I will personally make an appearance on the dbish network to congratulate you and your squad!!! looking forward to the week#2 dbish show....thanks for having me!!! PS...Giants win Yankees lose!!! LOL BJ#32 Twisted Evil

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 06 May 2010, 8:35 am

penalty laps!!!!

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Thu 06 May 2010, 4:16 pm

@BJ#32...LOL..Thanks 4 coming on da show....im just go take some time 2 clear shit up...I dont make excuses..i make points....I already said we need 2 learn how 2 win da close games...I also said dat da game couldv went either way...B4 I even went on with anything else I said good game boys...Nowhere did I say we only lost because of da refs...I can look back @ all da mistakes me made & opportunities we blew 4 reasons why we lost da game...& u never ever seen me posting sumn about respect....im not lookn 4 respect..I know everybody dont like da Yanks...but if u say u dont respect us..I'd be da 1st 2 tell anybody 2 their face dat dey a damn lie...Dey dont have 2 like us but dey damn sure go respect us..da same goes 4 any of da top teams...Respect is not given...I think 1 year in a league & 1 year on da road...I think we've earned our respect..I've talked 2 more en 1 respectable players in dis league 2 know dat we got it..so you'll never here me askin 4 respect..cause I already know we've earned it

As far as #7 goes OOOOOOWEEEE...was i go finish you..I spent a good portion of my day yesterday writing a script for 4 my show... U was goin 2 be da 1st guess...I had some real funny shit....But since I usually stay away from personal attacks so im not gonna post it... 1 thing u can stop sayn..is dat u called me out n a lie....Never did u...my proof is rite n da picture...Go back n look @ da 1st response by me 2 u..If u stay of da juice & try 2 use some of dat education u say u have...you wouldv seen dat it was a joke & not really 2 attack u....I clearly said "naw it wasn a pancake but i was def tryn 2 draw attn 2 dat pic" ...i mean all dat education & u still couldn fig it out..smh...maybe what u need aint in dem books...lol.....anyway i received a penalty dat game 4 arguing a call dat was so obvious...but when i tried 2 tell da ref dat u came up da A gap he threaten 2 throw me out da game... Yea u rite all da F bombs prob wasn called 4..& I did make it personal.. but if u thought i was mad i wasn.... if u look back @ all da post ive made you would see dat thats how i talk..I swear a lot..No i dont care if I know u or not...Im not hiding, u know who i am & I really dont give a f__k...Ma bad if dem juices got u feeln a lil sensitive..lmYao....O & nobody cares about your or my education...Its boys in dis league dat I played college ball wit...but i dont need 2 discuss my education 2 talk about football....I do what i do on purpose..dats what make me who i am...I only try 2 be me & only me...I dont need 2 impress anybody..my school days was done since 02'...so if your comeback is 2 talk about your education...Go head smart guy..but nobody cares...remember dis is a football site..but im happy yo big dumb ass actually have n education...SHOCKED DA SHIT OUT OF ME!!!!! Like I said Thanks 4 comin on da show...FOLLOW ME!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2