Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

weekend tournament - team reps n captains respond please...

+5
K/S#19
Scott Lanzerio
Eagle #2
The CEO
BJ32
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

weekend tournament - team reps n captains respond please... - Page 2 Empty Re: weekend tournament - team reps n captains respond please...

Post by R34lD34l Tue 08 Jun 2010, 5:27 pm

forget it allstar game this weekend im just sayin Neutral i can have the voting polls up by tomorrow

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

weekend tournament - team reps n captains respond please... - Page 2 Empty RE:

Post by Hit#19 Tue 08 Jun 2010, 7:29 pm

The way i see it buffalo wont get a major because we dont have
enough teams,you see what the usftl did to us with the pittsburgh tournament
they move it from buffalo back to pitt without giving Derrick a call, slap in the
face!!!after they (USFTL) said it will be in bflo next year!!!! because the DC teams dont
want to come here (BUFFALO). USFTL DONT MAKE MONEY IN BUFFALO!!!!!!!!!! BOTTOM LINE
WE NEED MORE A & B TEAMS TO HAVE A MAJOR THIS IS A FACT!!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

weekend tournament - team reps n captains respond please... - Page 2 Empty Re: weekend tournament - team reps n captains respond please...

Post by BJ32 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 8:09 am

Hit...I totally agree its about the money!! and turnout dictates money..I keep saying Buffalo is perfect for a C/D NIT, you could get 10 local teams and pitt and cleveland is filled with c/d teams as well..I know this leaves the Bucs out for now, but if that tournament grew and eventually some of the c teams grew into B you could eventually open it up to possibly B or A teams down the road...first we need the following.. and the DC teams are all A/B and wont go past pittsburgh anyways for travel...not only did usftl give pitt that NIT back with no remorse, but they have the iron city pitt tournament there this weekend!! same as ours?? that is bs too in my opinion...you can't fight the power!!! Commish good luck with usftl and keep me posted..i am off line until tonight..over BJ#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

weekend tournament - team reps n captains respond please... - Page 2 Empty BJ 32

Post by Hit#19 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 10:16 am

Bj the only way buffalo might have more teams in the NIT if the Buccs,gaints,eagles,yankees dont play
this will give some of the new teams hope of winning!!!! this how i see it.

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

weekend tournament - team reps n captains respond please... - Page 2 Empty BJ 32

Post by Hit#19 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 10:41 am

bj another reason why teams want come to buffalo, we dont have
enough teams that travel, how any teams from buffalo went to the
METRO CUP OR JUST GO TO CLEVELAND??? this is what the outta town
teams are saying!!! how many buffalo teams are going to Detroit
MOTRO CITY CUP??? IF WE GO TO THESE TOURNAMENTS IN FORCE
I THINK WE COULD HAVE A GOOD NIT IN BUFFALO!!!

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 12:34 pm

Sean give me a call about this weekend 816-6768 i mite be able to play with you guys depending on start time

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 12:39 pm

i will.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 4:17 pm

HIT...you speak the truth...totally agree...problem is the giants have trouble going anywhere other than pitt and orlando..dont know the reason for that..really pushing for detroit and triple points and it is a struggle...we will see...bj#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2