Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

team wanted

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

team wanted Empty team wanted

Post by celtic1 Mon 01 Mar 2010, 12:59 pm

anybody in need of a defensive player ie. cornerback/safety with expierence in indoor and wnyffl as well as jfk

celtic1

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty re:team wanted

Post by celtic1 Mon 01 Mar 2010, 1:08 pm

oh yeah i forgot to add in the part where i said no i never played for the bengels/the packers/ravens lol really i just want to know what its like to win lmfao

celtic1

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty Re: team wanted

Post by Mike4 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 12:27 pm

Yo dumbass B4 u throw teams under the bus u should state ur real name what teams u did and not the ones u did not play for because nobody knws you dummy but we do need some high quality H2O over here....I'M BACK!!!! YANKEE SALUTE!!! Mr. Crackback himself

Mike4

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty mike4

Post by celtic1 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 2:20 pm

the best part about your response mike is you have played on more teams then any1 else is that cause you are as good as you say you are or is it because the 1 hit a game you average is expendable. Plus nobody is throwing any team under the bus what i said is i want to play for a team not like the 3 that are listed because if they were teams they would still be together. and to think i figured that out with a buffalo education. So b4 you respond you should think about what you are saying or just learn to read between the lines. And dont 4get it took yankees to leave b4 they even wanted you so that makes you a second rate player.

celtic1

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 6:49 pm

he just want to know what it feels like to win Mike.......I kinda feel sorry for him, I hope he gets his chance.
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty re:

Post by celtic1 Tue 02 Mar 2010, 7:17 pm

thanks sean and thats whats it is to im tired of playing on self centered teams with people who thinks they are allstars when really they need to just be a piece of a puzzle im not looking to throw any1 under any bus but the fact remains after playing on teams with no leadership but tons of goals and no one knowing or wanting to do the right thing to obtain them gets old real quick i have tryed to stick with it but am becoming restless. I play 100% all the time and take blame for my mistakes and that is more than i can say for some people. So like i said anybody looking for a dedicated player who gives it his all everyplay let me know.

celtic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 1:16 pm

You F'N Idiot 1st of all my mans the Yankees Tone and D.Bish hollad at me a long time ago STUPID! MY man Duff whom I grew up wit wanted his own team and hollad 1st DUMMY! Thats why I wasnt a yank and year b4 last year yankees didnt exist ASSHOLE and tone and d.bish played for the titans BITCH! and I made a dumb choice not thinkin and joined the franchise who lacked a franchise QB lol other than that I was Recruited as a BUCCANEER DUMMY and played bout a good 2 years traveling wit em then this very league resurfaced and in best intrest for the league I put up my OWN MONEY to start my own team and help develop the very league we play in today do ya homework Rookie fuckin wit me aint gon get u on its gon get u hurt. P.S. UR looking for a team,TEAMS look for ME! IVE FOUND A HOME NOW ITS ON BITCH SO U POSER SALUTE ME! by the way ONE hit a game is great afterall it is flag footballl dont 4get that Dummy once I ring a BELL The WHOLE TEAM IS AWARE OF ME AND MY PRESENCE HEY ASK MY MAN SEAN #19 he'll tell you watch #4 its kind of hard to hit somebody cleanly when they make it their #1 priority to watch#4 STUPID So again who are you!? FunnyGUY you knw me im right here!YANKEE.....SALUTE!!!AAAAAAAWWWOOOOOO!!!!

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by celtic1 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 6:30 pm

yeah they look for you to fill roster spots thats it. But i wont stoop to the talk shit level with you cause you are to sweet for me so good in fact that semi pro teams want to sign you to a multi-dollar deal way to go. As for the hit on Sean yeah that was a good hit 1 of the best i have seen in the leagues but did you notice how when you were celebrating and screaming ooooooh look what i did the ball carrier ran right by you and if i hear right he scored so your hit meant nothing to no1 but you way to go. Remember there is no I in team but there is in Mike.See you on the field fool

celtic1

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Thu 04 Mar 2010, 11:54 pm

OMG look asshole last post by me who the f__k are u I mean is this guy serious I knw it one of my Buc brothers or one of my giant brothers no yankee no rip and a name like celtic u must play for the bum ass irish lol ur a real funny guyfill roster spot lol again asswipe this is flag football u dnt have to fill a roster spot and as far as u u went on sean i was referring to sean on the knights?bills good friend of mine but also the dirtiest slimiest player in the game j/p lol not sean of the eagles who I showed love too and sportsmanship to him and his team who im cool wit for the unfortunate freak accident I dnt try to hurt ppl we dnt get paid i try n have fun and once in the blue shit like that happens nothin dirty or cheap about it but anyway u seem to knw me well none factors like urself nobody knws so good luck finding a team asshole but guys are always lookin for high quality H2O or High gravity lol they knw me they dnt knw you ask 4 urself if I didnt have a team who would take me Ill answer for u EVERYBODY ask Bj if 2day I said man I need a team he'll say "come on bro practice is on so and so", coach gary "Now nephew u cant be bullshitting im serious man go n get the damn flag" lol u theyll saywho r u again and what can you do how many tourneys u been too jus State ur name the truth is gonna come out and then head on a swivel boy lol dnt even bother responding I sure wont be YOU BIG DUMMY lol! Laughing

Mike4

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty Damn Mike

Post by Keith Fri 05 Mar 2010, 7:18 pm

Damn Mike take it easy my man so i see you with the yankees man. Yo if the hurricanes dont field a team for outdoor im out of a team you know anybody that needs players

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by D Bish 2 Sat 06 Mar 2010, 12:13 am

What u play keith? Mike u know im Mr krack back.... aaaaoowwww

D Bish 2

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty re:

Post by Keith Sat 06 Mar 2010, 11:41 am

i play cornerback. I played for the ravens last year and with Mike on the packers. And it looks like the hurricanes wont be able to field a team for outdoor. I just want a stable team who plays in both JFK and WNYFFL im tired of playing for teams that last 1 year. So im ready when and if you want me.

Keith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Sat 06 Mar 2010, 1:06 pm

Come on D.Bish see we gotta battle for the title mr. crack back, the man with the biggest body count this spring gets the title bet lol

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by D Bish2 Sat 06 Mar 2010, 1:29 pm

Bet Mike...Lol....Yo keith we kinda good on cb's put could def use some depth... if u really interested email me or K.i.T wit me on facebook... dbish2@hotmail.com ... yankees def go be around... our 1st tourney we goin 2 is in pittsburgh... if u tryn 2 travel let me know

D Bish2

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Sun 07 Mar 2010, 12:23 pm

pitt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im sick of indoor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty findlay

Post by Hit#19 Mon 08 Mar 2010, 4:29 pm

Dbish you guys are missing a damn good tourney this weekend,one i know your team will rise alot
of hell if not win it all,most of the teams you beat in Orlando!!its not to late to get in you can
use it as a warm up!! think about it i would love to see you their!!!! Very Happy

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Hit#19 Mon 08 Mar 2010, 4:30 pm

Dbish you guys are missing a damn good tourney this weekend,one i know your team will rise alot
of hell if not win it all,most of the teams you beat in Orlando!!its not to late to get in you can
use it as a warm up!! think about it i would love to see you their!!!! Very Happy

Hit#19

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 08 Mar 2010, 7:24 pm

Good looks Hit...I would love 2 play n dat tourney..we just have a few rinkles 2 work out..so we wont be ready..but we tryn 2 get ready 3 da pitt tourney...good luck 2 yall boys..n whoever else dats goin down...buffalo stand up!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Fri 12 Mar 2010, 4:53 pm

good luck this weekend hit...i think u are the only team going...which is surprising to me because my man eagle 2 tells me the eagles go to every tournament?? LOL...after your second place finish in the snowball i cant figure out what happened?? seriously nice job in snowball and then what happened?? just curious...no need to tell me how the giants dont travel..we go to pitt every year and will again this year...after that it is a crap shoot, but we are working on some travel things..trying to be like the bucs and eagles is all we want...be well and c u a ll soon...#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike4 Sat 13 Mar 2010, 4:52 pm

Oh yeah celtic1 aka Keith NO WE DONT WANT YOU OR NEED U U R TRASH I BEEN KNEW IT WAS U JUS WANTED TO SEE IF U HAD THE BALLS TO ADMIT IT BUT NO U DIDNT BUT HEY TRASH MAN TELL YA BROTHER JIMMY WE GOT A SPOT FOR HIM THO ALWAYS REAL TALK and about that hit on eagle shawn again I jus want to make it clear u said I hit him and celebrated while they ran past me n scored?? F'n idiot we had the ball!!!!! It was a QB roll right n keep it lol damn u dumb Aye D bish I told u he trash we dont want him but tell jimmy hit us up 1 LMFAO

Mike4

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty mike4

Post by Keith Sun 14 Mar 2010, 5:45 pm

Mike you stupid as hell if you think thats me if i go by any name its bflo4ever so talk it up all you want i got on here to see what my options were if the hurricanes dont play outdoor but chances are we will be there. As far as my brother goes he wont play oppisite of me ever its called brotherhood we stick together. Plus he is done with flag he plays for the NYS lions now. Nice of you to talk shit about me though its good to know to my face you smack me up like we boys but now you wanna talk shit.Reading yopur comment made me think of highschool again. I see you playing with the yankees all i can say is good luck with that hope you guys play well. As for me i will be with the hurricanes at cornerback where i belong not running my mouth off worrying about every1 else.

Keith

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty mike4

Post by keith Sun 14 Mar 2010, 5:48 pm

oh yeah i was there for the hit remember. So i think i remember who had the ball and what happened but thanks for confusing me with someone else and showing your true colors its nice to know.

keith

Back to top Go down

team wanted Empty mike4

Post by keith Sun 14 Mar 2010, 8:07 pm

LMFAO all the way to the bank with a real paycheck not something from capplug

keith

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle #2 Mon 15 Mar 2010, 2:39 pm

It's definately not an eagle mike, we don't need them problems...lol

eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle #2 Mon 15 Mar 2010, 3:15 pm

Predictably predictable coach 32. How did I know u would save that blast for the very second we didn't go to a tourney. Pittsburgh? Travel? Ha. Listen up cause you're the only one not getting this and your killing your team who wants to travel but have to deal with u. Focus on your team. What other teams are doing or going should be of no concern to u. Do u see any other team bucs, yankees asking who's going where, how many they have going, 1/3 2/3 etc. Mind your teams business. Keep it up and you may not be able to field a team for wnyffl. I was secretly trying to help with that last post in quietly trying to say mind ya damn business but u missed it. Your team is primed to be poached one by one cause you've got some good ones over there. So stop taking shots at me for stating the truth and get your guys to some tourneys. They want it bad. Question is do u really want it. How hard are u really trying putting player request out to players you've rejected for years and truthfully get a decent response. Don't get me started. We go to all tourneys its what we are built for. It was one tourney of many to come. Respect to yanks, bucs for doing what they do without the bullshit. I look forward to the season and to seeing everyone in pitt.....shhhh! Don't tell BJ I said that.!!!!!!

P.S Sucks to have other ppl in your business doesn't it.

eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next