Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

JFK Field

2 posters

Go down

JFK Field Empty JFK Field

Post by Scott Lanzerio Wed 05 May 2010, 11:38 am

That was a great opening day last week! The weather was up and down but the end result was a great day of football!

We have one problem though. A problem that can't be repeated in the weeks to come. There was a huge amount of trash left on the sidelines, parking areas and areas surrounding the whole field.

If this continues we have a potential of losing fields. All of you who participated in last months tournament probably heard a lot about how the USFTL lost the Pitt fields due to the way teams trashed them. When teams trash good fields they lose them and have to resort to crap fields. Such is the case with USFTL tournament fields.

We can't allow this to happen in our city. I will try my hardest to remember to bring extra garbage bags. Derrick and I can only do so much to police the fields. We spent a good amount of time before and after the games on Saturday cleaning them up.

We need your help. The parking areas and the surrounding areas have to be maintained garbage free. You have garbage cans on the sidelines. Please take ownership of this responsibility to keep our fields clean!

Thank you in advance for all of your help!

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

Back to top Go down

JFK Field Empty Re: JFK Field

Post by K/S#19 Wed 05 May 2010, 12:35 pm

ill stay and pick up after the games, plz get us a porta- potty?
thx

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Lanzerio Wed 05 May 2010, 2:21 pm

Dude, there was a port-a-potty there - same location as last year - near the entrance by the baseball diamonds I believe ....

Peace ~

Scott Lanzerio

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Wed 05 May 2010, 9:33 pm

thx.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down