Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.

Go down

Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.  Empty Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.

Post by Hattrick Tue 04 Sep 2012, 4:03 pm

BTW, did the Fall Season start yet. I'm from Texas, so just wondering how often ya'll play during the year?

J.P.

Hattrick

Back to top Go down

Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.  Empty spring

Post by Sean#0 Sat 08 Sep 2012, 6:57 pm

Not till spring for this league. Fall alternatives are Christian league (flag) or JFK (one hand touch) . Good luck. If you're looking to ball we (Killswitch) have practice tmrw @ 9:30 am @ JFK field near click.ton and pine.
Sean

Sean#0

Back to top Go down

Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.  Empty about tomorrows practice with Killswitch

Post by Hattrick Sun 09 Sep 2012, 12:06 am

Hey, Sean..thanks for answering my post about the leagues in your area..I really appreciate you taking your time to do that. I checked out the JFK league website and it shows you have a game with the Giants at 930am..or maybe it's been turned into a practice? Anywho, I'm gonna try to make it up there..if not, hope you and the team do well tomorrow. Btw, do you have a cell number? Mine is 817-889-4851.

Hattrick

Back to top Go down

Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.  Empty Re: Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.

Post by Sean#0 Mon 10 Sep 2012, 8:22 am

Just go on FB and search Buffalo Killswitch.

Sean#0

Back to top Go down

Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.  Empty Sean

Post by Hattrick Wed 12 Sep 2012, 11:13 am

Thanks for showing me a good time. I never went to Peppermints before but it was fun and all the guys knew you , so we got hooked up. Im definetly joining your team this year!!

Hattrick

Back to top Go down

Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.  Empty haha

Post by Sean#0 Thu 13 Sep 2012, 2:26 pm

All I can say is that you are a f______g loser with no life and the reason this board is as dead as disco. To the real "hattrick" our team manager has your info and will contact you about playing w/killswitch. Look forward to meeting and hopefully playing w/ you. Have a great day.

Sean#0

Back to top Go down

Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.  Empty Re: Need a team..I can play anywhere on the field.

Post by GMEN1234 Thu 20 Sep 2012, 4:32 pm

You can be on our team

GMEN1234

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down