Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mueller news...

4 posters

Go down

Mueller news... Empty Mueller news...

Post by BJ32 Wed 05 May 2010, 10:04 pm

The Mueller's had a healthy baby boy 8 lbs and 3 oz of juiced up flesh!!! Cinco demayo Mueller...no really it is Trevor Jacob...i shall call him TJ-34!! Congrats to the Mueller family!!!

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Mueller news... Empty TJ34

Post by Bear 55 Thu 06 May 2010, 8:38 am

Mueller, Congrats on your new addition man, glad to hear everyone is healthy and happy.

Bear 55
Eagles

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

Mueller news... Empty Re: Mueller news...

Post by hlywd7 Thu 06 May 2010, 9:28 am

Congrats Mueller !!

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Thu 06 May 2010, 7:41 pm

Congrads, bringing a new life in this world is a beautiful thing.... Cherish any woman who does you that favor....

We got extra Yankees baby clothes, keep me posted on what you need, lol...

Congrads Bro!

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Thu 06 May 2010, 8:52 pm

Congratulations.. Da most important thing is da wife & child is healthy... Welcome 2 dis crazy world lil TJ Mueller... make sure u don't spit up on 1 of your dads good shirts... U mite not know it yet... but your dad is a loose cannon.... Lol.... see ya soon lil buddy... YANKEES SALUTE!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Mueller news... Empty Thanks

Post by Giants34 Thu 06 May 2010, 10:33 pm

Gentlemen

Thanks for the kind words. The little man already had his first The Ohio State University shirt on. His daddy's alma mater. I think I will be a man of peace and offer a meeting to break bread with DBish and my main man Hollywood. I could start up some more shit but I am in a loving mood. I will say this about Hollywood, when it comes to real Bonafides on the fball field he has them. The words All-American come to mind. As I have heard many of you all talk about I think we all respect each other. We are not young men and we all bring it each week so lets keep it up. So to DBish, The CEO Tony and Mike win out the rest of the year and we can do battle in the playoffs. Also you hurt my feelings by saying our DL is not that good. Thats f-in crazy, we have had one of the top DLs for about 8-10 years and this is the truth.

Once again to the Yankees.....lol u thought I was going to hate . Thanks for the kind words and I will pass the good wishes on to the wife and kids. By the way I understand your posts DBish just fine and I am a crazy Italian kid from lovejoy hahaha. JK

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Fri 07 May 2010, 1:53 am

Once again I wasn tryn 2 call #7 out & I dont recall sayn yall DL is not dat good...I did say u take away Bobby & da giants aren't dat good...but like I told U sat....I talk shit U talk shit...we talk shit its just our competitive nature..O yea thanks 4 da kind words..lol..only thing I said about yall DL is yall didnt get a sack...not cause yall wasn bringing it but I thought our OL play very well...But Mueller 2 be honest I think if we hadn't talked after da game sat u mite be goin crazy rite now...lol....But i guess its easy 2 understand a person once u have a talk wit em...cause i def thought u were a some sick f__k lol...jk(#7)...But 2 put da bief 2 rest wit me & #7 I have nothing personally against him..it was just a whole lot of male pride goin on..& it got a lil out of hand..Like i told u sat..I dont try 2 attack a person but cause im just tryn 2 have fun..I have a lot of friends in dis league..but when dey put their jersey on & da game starts...its war...& any real player should feel da same..Well I hope we get it together & yall keep winning & we meet 4 da title....I said it b4..If u wanna be da best u gotta beat da best

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 Fri 07 May 2010, 9:14 am

Thanks Mueller. I want that kid in a 3 point stance within the next few weeks, lol . Dbish I actually asked a lot of people about you the past few days and they said you are a good baller , talk a lot, and are very competitive. Im probably one of the most competitive people you will ever meet, our attributes most likely lead to one of the main reasons we had this argument. lol . Im so competitive I wont even let my wife beat me in putt putt. So I know how it is. I take pride in my team, our defense, and our dline. I will trade sacks for shutouts anyday and if Ford wants to take dump downs instead of sacks so be it. So I dont think Im gonna change your mind on things, so I guess we can agree to disagree. So good luck this season and maybe we can meet in the playoffs. If the Yankees make it, lol

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down