Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS

+3
TheGreek
dbish2
The CEO
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS Empty PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS

Post by The CEO Mon 10 May 2010, 1:37 am

John, The Yankees Challenge you 2 a dual, Taking off my white Glove & smacking the shit out of the Tunafish in orange.... I will give yall til the end of this season 2get better, we will make it a fundraiser or something but it will b a mid-season ass kicking 4 yall meet us on a sunday get yo wallet out & pay 4yo boys 2come out & get that ass bust! Make sure you suit up & you got all yo boys off IR

Loser pays 4 Cleveland Tourney....

We lose I will pay out of my pocket, quit talking yall choose the date so my boys can get in that ass! You deny this then I don't wanna here shit you or any of yo old/young boys gotta say the rest of the year....

I will talk 2the Refs once you get me a date....

SHOW ME THE MONEY..... & WE DON'T TAKE CHECKS!

& since I'm not talking 2nobody except 4the dolphins the rest of yall stay out my bank, I'm only hearing the Back Man only right now!
YANKEES STAND-UP

The CEO

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS Empty Re: PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS

Post by Jagrnt4 Mon 10 May 2010, 9:49 am

WASTE OF TIME THEY WONT EXCEPT PLUS LIL METAL MOUTH DONT WANT NOMORE OF ME THEY SUCK POINT BLANK AND PERIOD JOHN NEXT TIME TELL YA YOUNG BOY DONT TALK SHIT TO THE JAGGERNAUT YANKEE SALUTE!!! OH WAIT HEY FOXX PSSSSST! YOU SUCK LOL

Jagrnt4

Back to top Go down

Post by mscleo Mon 10 May 2010, 9:56 am

we will win our first game against RIP Ent.....Nuff said
Bigg Foxx

lol

mscleo

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 10 May 2010, 2:07 pm

LOL....Yea rite..never gonna happn

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Mon 10 May 2010, 9:44 pm

About 24 hours and still no response.... Damn im glad my boys don't shut-up when it's time to put up....

You see this shit Yanks, pure fear, ain't no dolphins no foxx's nobody saying not a word...

SMH

Yankees Stand-Up

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrnt4 Mon 10 May 2010, 10:55 pm

DAME WE AT 120 VIEWS AT THIS POINT AND STILL NO RESPONSE LOL DOLPHINS SUCK PERIOD OUTTA 120 VIEWS I KNOW AT LEAST 1 WAS A DOLPHIN WHAT F'N POSERS TWO WORDS FOR YALL AND U KNOW WHAT IT IS YOU SUCK![u]

Jagrnt4

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS Empty LETS MAKE THIS HAPPEN.............

Post by J. Abram Tue 11 May 2010, 12:43 pm

Mr. CEO of the Yankees sorry it took me so long to respond to your challenge but its been a busy week for me. On behalf of the Dolphins we accept!!! I really regret not playing in last weeks game, a bad choice on my part. When i found out before the game that Dbish was nowhere to be seen it just ruined my motivation for playing. We talked about this game for weeks, months, (everyone knows this) and Dbish decides to play the bitch role and not show up at all, u got to be kidding me. Thats all we talked about was Abrams vs Dbish, one on one. My personal game plan against the Yankees was to bounce Bish's ass from endzone to endzone from the start of the game to the end of the game, on kickoffs, on punts, there wasn't a place on the field or sideline where i was going to allow Bish to escape from being hit. I have treated some kickers and punters rudely in the past but that was going to be in pale comparison to how I was going to abuse Bish. How serious was i preparing for this game, I've been hitting the weights every day to bring my weight up to 210 just for this purpose, and he don't show up. To be honest with u i wasn't totally surprised he didn't show up, thats what bitches do, they talk alot of shit and don't show up when it counts. Was i suppose to go out on the field and take my disappointment out on other Yankee players like ManMan, who weighs a buck 40 and looks like he needs to be out somewhere snatching goldchains?????Was i suppose to drill their CEO, Tony, who has a "I'm too pretty, don't hit me clause" in his contract. You can say what u want about me but i was never one to ignore physical play. Seriously, god as my witness, i was going to line up Dbish on the opening kick-off and drill him right back to Orange and Grape street (i think that's where he grew up). But this game is about winning and the Yankees won. I respect that, poor play and bad coaching on our part (Coaching is hard as hell it takes time to learn-much respect Gary/BJ) was the key reason we lost. Look at my earlier posts I never said we were going to win a bunch of games, i just said I was going to use the league to develop my younger players, finish the entire season and when we played the Yankees it was going to be a physical game with Bish (x on his chest remember) and I playing. So Mr. CEO if you want this 1 on 1 game we want it too, lets make it happen. But remember, (being honest) , if Bish punks out like a little bitch this time I'm going to personally hold u responsible and punish u the same way I was going to punish him, so think twice before u get into something your body may not want to be part of. Oh i'm sorry I'm suppose to end on a good note like how I respect our frienship and have much respect for u boys, etc Coach John Abrams. ps. the word is that Bish didn't play because he had a finger injury....wowwwwwww

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreek Tue 11 May 2010, 1:24 pm

Mr. Abrams accepts the challenge - Damn!

Mr. CEO I fully expect you are challenging Mr. Abrams tournament team and that after you lose to Mr. Abrams tournament team that you will pay him on the spot?

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Tue 11 May 2010, 2:00 pm

Lose? We can go this Sunday if yall want!!!

I'm putting the money in the Refs hands so he can give it back 2me plus some at the end of the ASS WHOOPING!

He just lost himself some money & became the Yankees newest sponsor! I got the Refs # on speed dial you give me the date & time & we will b there...

Yankees Stand-up

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 11 May 2010, 2:08 pm

Damn John I guess your just a piece of shit @ everything you do...i ve played wit dis injury since tripple point....Do u think i would miss any game unless I had no other choice....Especially against da shitty ass dullphins...Dat was a stat game 4 me...U cant even do your day job properly..If u did u would know why i wasn @ da game...But hey a retard on da field I guess its no reason not 2 think u was a retard off da field 2..What da f__k make u think dat u can line me up..I can stand rite in front of U & yo retarded ass would still miss...O & I def hit back.....U didnt play cause U SUCK!!!!! Yo team was better off without you...What u was go do block me in da back or sumn..hit me after da whistle...U suck 2 bad 2 get a clean block on me...U already know what happn da last time i got a block on you...(broken nose) ha hahahahah...John if i wouldv played u wouldn have a team no more cause I wouldv put all dey ass on da IR list wit da rest of da bums u picked up...I know u just tryn 2 show some pride ..but be honest wit yourself...U really dont want dat game..If u do..Im just go thank u early for your donations...FOLLOW ME!!!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Tue 11 May 2010, 2:36 pm

& all side bets are being taken Greek cuz it sounds like you might b a Dolphins Fan, just make sure you add this game in your weekly predictions so the gamblers can know the point spread....
John Get Me a Date ASAP
Yankees Stand-up

The CEO

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS Empty WHY WAS BISH NOT AT THE GAME???

Post by J. Abram Tue 11 May 2010, 2:42 pm

The biggest trash talk game of the year and Bish don't show up?????? Do that really make sense????????? I was at the field where were u?????? You talk about the hit u made that broke my nose, big deal that's part of the game. I never complained about the hit regardless whether it as legal or not. If u feel a need to brag about it thats on u. I personally never bragged about a hit that caused a injury to another player because my intent was not to hurt that player so why bring it up. As far as hitting u in the back while playing, your not all that much bigger than me for me to take a cheap shot like that. My hits on u will me face to face, straight up, thats why i said it will start on the kick-off where u can't hide. I've seen players in this league play with much worse injuries than yours, especially a vet, in a big game. Face it, u took the easy way out, my finger is hurt, so i have to stay home and eat some bitch pie...Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Tue 11 May 2010, 5:15 pm

Yall can argue you l8r, just give me a date so I can get in touch w/ the Refs & get our money for Cleveland!!!

Side Bets Anyone!

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Tue 11 May 2010, 5:20 pm

John beat thay ass please shut them up once and for all damn! they talk all that shit and say nobody likes us why? yall dookie thats y crankyankers just disappear nobody likes you

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookie Tue 11 May 2010, 5:22 pm

CEO, the Bookie and the Greek are different people. The Bookie makes point spreads, the Greek makes predictions. You make this happen and I'll give you a spread. Let me give you some odds to pass the time.

Odds this game actually happens: 100 to 1
Odds somebody posts something that takes me 5 minutes to decipher: 20 to 1
Odds someone posts about the poor grammer used in another post: 10 to 1
Odds that person has ungood grammar himself: 2 to 1
Odds that Sean has at least one response to every thread: 1 to 1

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 11 May 2010, 5:31 pm

lmYao...keep up da good work bookie
@R34 Why dont yo bitch ass help him...O yea there's no gays in football...hahahaha

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Tue 11 May 2010, 5:40 pm

My bad Bookie, no disrespect, you spit alot of knowledge on the board, wonlt mix it up again... I'm trying 2get in touch w/ Abrams now so you can set the spread

I need help w/ my gambling issue...
Even though this one is a win win 4me, beating the Dolphins AGAIN & getting paid 2do it! YES!!!

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreek Tue 11 May 2010, 6:57 pm

Bookie,

Thanks for clearing that up. Thats some funny shit. So I will predict that Johns tournament team will beat the Yankees. Straight up, no question about it.

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 11 May 2010, 7:18 pm

U cant be serious...Did u see his tournament team...

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreek Tue 11 May 2010, 7:32 pm

Maybe you haven't seen his tournament team. Be careful what you ask for. He may be rebuilding that tournament team for sure to just beat the hell out of you guys.

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 11 May 2010, 7:35 pm

Yea I did..last time I checked they were da 1st team out...Now remember its gotta be his tourney team not someone elses...@ be honest we have players on other rosters dat play 4 our tourney team..but hey PUT YO MONEY WHERE YO MOUTH IS!!!!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Tue 11 May 2010, 8:03 pm

Greek I got an extra hundred out my pocket 4u....
So now you can put up or shut up...

If you that confident in your Prediction

"Straight up, no question about it"

?????

The CEO

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS Empty This Shit

Post by chris13 Tue 11 May 2010, 10:11 pm

You have got to be kidding me all these AVERAGE JOE'S on here posting non sense,not to mention you are all playing FLAG FOOTBALL for RECREATION. This is only my second game in the jfk league and all this is uncalled for,you hide behind a computer and post shit with nicknames then see eachother saturday and pop bottles at the feild.How about you all GROW UP and let your play on the feild do the talking cause last i checked neither the yankees or the dolpins were any good.

chris13

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Tue 11 May 2010, 10:32 pm

Your 2nd Game huh, I thought I asked people 2stay out my bank, if you don't wanna participate then don't homeboy mind yo neck.... We going still pop bottles w/ Abrams after we get in that ass

You must be one of the guys that don't win alot because last I thought everybody except for you was here to win money, tournaments, leagues and trophies because even the " AVERAGE JOE'S " in this league don't play just for fun...

I'm not even going talk about Rankings and Accomplishments because your not worth it, I think Most people will agree with my next statement:

GET OFF THE BOARD!!!!

The CEO

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS Empty WHY NOT THIS WEEK???????

Post by J. Abram Tue 11 May 2010, 10:34 pm

I'm not doing anything this Sunday at 2:00pm and I'm sure i can have a team ready by then. But lets make it interesting, each team puts up $2,500, winner takes all ($5,000 cash), no excuses about injuries or young players on the roster. The Yanks have their team on the field and I'll my team, the Dolphins on the field, with such a short notice lets field an open roster no questions asked. Lets invite the whole city to watch which will help promote flag football in Buffalo. My young players will love a game like this............I will love a game like this ... The Yankees CEO will love a game like this...A first ever in the city of Buffalo...The Buffalo Dolphins vs the Buffalo Yankees..... don't ever back a Dolphin into a corner and make a challenge because we will step up to the plate............Coach John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next