Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS

+3
TheGreek
dbish2
The CEO
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty Re: PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS

Post by The CEO Tue 11 May 2010, 11:50 pm

What is this an ALL STAR game?!?
Were the most hated team in the league u want us to play against the whole league huh? Open rosters?? You going be rushing w/ hollywood and Pete Harding, w/ T-Brown and Parisi @ corner, Mason @ saftey w/ Bobby @ QB, and Coach on your sideline w/ the Eagles offense of front and Dusty kicking paying each player $200 a piece to put on a Dolphins Jersey, I'm sorry T-Shirt, for an hour?? Shit you might get some of the Yankees to come out for an extra $100 per person!!

No open Rosters Uncle John!

Get yo sorry ass Dolphins together that's on yo 32 man roster (including the coaches slot) and come play ball! We not calling Cell, Unc (Otis), Jay Brown, Marcus Johnson (Freshman college record breaker[my baby bro]), Marcus Martin, or anyone on our travel team 2play! And I'm not on a police salary, so I'm not taking $2,500 out my savings account! Gabby (my 2month 1day old daughther) woukd kill me! Up it to $425 and you can pay for an extra Ref so you can get a call or two so the score won't look too bad....

Trying to up the ante and change the rules so it can look like we punked out! Rosters due this week so we will go by that! That's some Dirty Cop shit, so get yo ass back in the corner and think about if its worth continuing this fight cuz u already fell once in this bout (18-0), you going be shaking like Ali after this 1, we know you got money fag (this not big bank lil bank, I know I lose that one against a dude that built a basketball court in his backyard) I just want our tourney paid for which you will sponsor us in doing IF u dont punk out!

Rules Uncle John....
> Regular WNYFFL rules
> Regular Roster Rules
> Game @ 2:00pm (Gotta go to Church & eat a little)
> $425 max we not trying to break pockets just put up a wager that would help your (OUR) team get to a major Tourney! (Tourney fee $390 sanction fee $35)

Is this an official handshake or not???

The CEO

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty Re: PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS

Post by BJ32 Wed 12 May 2010, 10:39 am

First off...Greek, Bookie, oddsmakers and prediction makers...dont stop now, I have no idea about some of these teams and games and rely on your scouting reports!!! Secondly, the cash match..please dont play this sunday, i cant make it...this is a spectator event pay per view chance for both teams to make money, charge admission!!! John, you can borrow our red uniforms for the game, the yankees have trouble when they see that sea of red!!!...and lastly the photoshopper, sometimes i see the photos and sometimes they are blocked so it takes some time...good work as usual, nice to spread the photos around to all...the only idea i have is for sean to be served as a pancake for breakfast with a side of sausage - choose harding please...lol..i can say that now that i dont take the field, they would ruin me!!!....dbish n mike, glad you are taking the golden shower and he didnt have you drinking it!!!...good board this year!!!..at least until photos of the giants appear again....BJ#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty Im down

Post by hlywd7 Wed 12 May 2010, 11:12 am

The CEO wrote:What is this an ALL STAR game?!?
Were the most hated team in the league u want us to play against the whole league huh? Open rosters?? You going be rushing w/ hollywood and Pete Harding, w/ T-Brown and Parisi @ corner, Mason @ saftey w/ Bobby @ QB, and Coach on your sideline w/ the Eagles offense of front and Dusty kicking paying each player $200 a piece to put on a Dolphins Jersey, I'm sorry T-Shirt, for an hour?? Shit you might get some of the Yankees to come out for an extra $100 per person!!
No open Rosters Uncle John!

Get yo sorry ass Dolphins together that's on yo 32 man roster (including the coaches slot) and come play ball! We not calling Cell, Unc (Otis), Jay Brown, Marcus Johnson (Freshman college record breaker[my baby bro]), Marcus Martin, or anyone on our travel team 2play! And I'm not on a police salary, so I'm not taking $2,500 out my savings account! Gabby (my 2month 1day old daughther) woukd kill me! Up it to $425 and you can pay for an extra Ref so you can get a call or two so the score won't look too bad....

Trying to up the ante and change the rules so it can look like we punked out! Rosters due this week so we will go by that! That's some Dirty Cop shit, so get yo ass back in the corner and think about if its worth continuing this fight cuz u already fell once in this bout (18-0), you going be shaking like Ali after this 1, we know you got money fag (this not big bank lil bank, I know I lose that one against a dude that built a basketball court in his backyard) I just want our tourney paid for which you will sponsor us in doing IF u dont punk out!

Rules Uncle John....
> Regular WNYFFL rules
> Regular Roster Rules
> Game @ 2:00pm (Gotta go to Church & eat a little)
> $425 max we not trying to break pockets just put up a wager that would help your (OUR) team get to a major Tourney! (Tourney fee $390 sanction fee $35)

Is this an official handshake or not???

Im down to play, I will even bet if I play , thanks for the props CEO. I always knew you had a eye for talent. LOL .

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty Left out

Post by Giants34 Wed 12 May 2010, 12:57 pm

CEO

You left me off the DL Roster, I dont share the same respect as Hollywood for your evaluation skills. JK

Mueller

Giants34

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty LOL

Post by hlywd7 Wed 12 May 2010, 1:04 pm

Giants34 wrote:CEO

You left me off the DL Roster, I dont share the same respect as Hollywood for your evaluation skills. JK

Mueller

LOL

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty ?

Post by K/S#19 Wed 12 May 2010, 1:05 pm

Tony,
How in the hell did I get left off ur all star team? that Pete Harding is all washed up!!! Bad knee havin' bitch...lol. Im officially blaming the negative rating on Scotty L. pic of me getting pancacked!!!!! lol
sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Wed 12 May 2010, 1:07 pm

oh yeah,,,who the hell is chris 13 anyway? If ur offended Tipper Gore...then dont come on the board.............or at least identify ur team.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty The eye in the sky

Post by hlywd7 Wed 12 May 2010, 1:30 pm

K/S#19 wrote:Tony,
How in the hell did I get left off ur all star team? that Pete Harding is all washed up!!! Bad knee havin' bitch...lol. Im officially blaming the negative rating on Scotty L. pic of me getting pancacked!!!!! lol
sean

LOL, The eye in the sky is watching. With these quality pics out there by Scotty, guys could be in for some good/bad pics. Damn I gotta keep my head on a swivel for sure now, lol

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Wed 12 May 2010, 3:29 pm

Mueller I didn't name you cuz I figured you not like Hollywood & Pete, they would take the money!!! Lol, but it's 2many solid rushers & I only could choose 2. & Sean I'm kinda disappointed simply because you should of been in the pic of the dolphin boy pissing next 2 Bishop & Mike...
Rosters not closed yet, don't let these early standings fool you!

???

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdog56 Wed 12 May 2010, 3:37 pm

bigg baby on this B____h john now imma need for you too stop now we all kno who got the best line in the league you dnt want it wit the 22 bois only my line men kno bou that then you wanna call boyz ou like 1 of my horse men now you done f___d up pu an extra 100 up that you or team wont get 1 sack..... NOW BET THAT BIGG DOGG!!!!!!

bigdog56

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Wed 12 May 2010, 3:47 pm

Yall got Big Homie out! Damn next thing you know yall going have my other soldiers on this Board, yall might wanna slow down...

My lieutenants aint no joke
My organization is light weight lethal...

John What's Good! Is it a go or not Sunday @ 2pm for the $425 or not??
Where that loud mouth swiper @?? Side bets old man!?

The CEO

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty MR. CEO... SOUNDS LIKE A LITTLE BITCH IN YOUR VOICE...........

Post by J. Abram Wed 12 May 2010, 4:11 pm

Whats with the rules all of a sudden????? I never said i was going to recruit the entire league to play against the Yankees. I'm also not saying should a few players asks to play for the Dolphins, for this game, that i was going to turn them away. Every traveling team recruits available players when heading to tournaments (from other teams), especially out of town (that's within the rules). Sometimes teams even combine....Now all of a sudden your putting restrictions on who plays for my team?????? As far as the money go, trust me when i say i don't have money to throw away. I was putting up the first $500.00 and the rest of the team was putting up the rest (roughly $80.00 a player). I'm going to bring and play the best players I have available to me, on that day. As far as the comment about the basketball court in my backyard ...that shit took 6 years to build, a lot of overtime, a favor from an officer that does construction (Ask Derrick Floyd he knows PO Tim Lopez), and several weekends (over years) of chilling at home watching tv with my girl (how many times can you honestly say u saw me hanging out at a club - can't afford it). The only vacation i get every year is a trip to Orlando for the Nationals. I have a theory in life that if your going to do something, do it big don't half step (reason for $2,500). When we played you sat, i could have loaded up my team with better players but that's not what i'm using this league for (I'm trying to develop younger players). But now u step up to me and challenge my team to a showcase game and think I,m not going to put a better product on the field, your crazy as hell. So the Yankees are probably going to stay at home Sunday and eat their Bitch pie which disappoints me but i kind of expected it. But Toney you did come up with a great idea, we need to have an All-Star game this year (best players from all the teams- West vs East- played after the championship game-make a family day out of it) , i think that would be great for the league...I would even be willing to put it together (save this for another day). Lost my thought for second........The rules remains as is...I don't care who u bring to the game, why should u care who i bring.. If the Yankees are such a great team, why should u guys worry who u play against...Just goes to show why the Yankee's are and will be forever the most hated team in Buffalo. Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty Johna Your a Fuckn Joke

Post by dbish2 Wed 12 May 2010, 4:27 pm

So do u want it 2 be Dullphins vs Yankees or WNYFFL vs Yankees...U sound stupid as f__k...We mite as well get 2 25 man rosters everybody put up $100 & winner takes all...Yea we know where da most hated..If we were 2 allow da whole league 2 play in this game..im sure u wouldn have a prob fielding a good team..its sounds like YOUR da BITCH..how u go except a challenge but now u wanna play with ringers...We didnt challenge da league..We challenge YOU & your bum ass squad...Like I said Cuzn dis nigga a joke he never wanted 2 play..Its just his pride talkn shit...cause we all know johna da man is a piece of shit...johna just stop...Every time u post u getn more retarded

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 Wed 12 May 2010, 4:43 pm

I will tell you one thing, this board is fun, my other football league boards are really boring now . Man reading this stuff makes the day at work go by a lot faster and I laugh my ass off .

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty TO MR. CEO......... NOT DBISH (YOUR FLUNKY)

Post by J. Abram Wed 12 May 2010, 5:33 pm

Now its the Yankess vs the entire WNYFFl????? Bishop every time u open your mouth I'm amazed what bullshit comes out of it. I want to play this game so bad I'm considering going by your f____d up rules even though u will have a big advantage. But thats goes to show u how bad i want to meet up with u on the football field..Let me get this right ...i have to play with the team u saw at the tournament and Yankees play with their team..................Question? Are u (Bitch-Shup) going to play in the game or are u going punk your ass out like u did last week....can we meet up on the kick-offs???? Are u going to rush (i'll be at blocking back)...If i'm willing to agree to your terms u better have your ass on the field for the game (no excuses) Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 12 May 2010, 6:58 pm

Johna YOU FUCKN PUSSY....U DONT WANT IT....U know u dont wanna play...what rules are you tryn 2 play by...f__k why even pay 4 refs...what u thought we was go let u put together an all star team & play 4 the money...I told yall this damn fool retarded...If your beef with me..we can meet up @ anytime @ da 50 & play some ol school tackle alley..I know you need something to try 2 pump yourself up..But you know damn well it had 2 be something real serious 4 me 2 miss that game last week...But im just go keep it football..FLUNKY??? Fool dont forget you played for us..I was the 1 who decided if u played or not..When you got benched...I BENCHED YOU!! U fuckn retard..YEA TELL EM WHY YOU REALLY MADD...Im Mr. Yankee himself...U STUPID BITCH....FOLLOW MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Thu 13 May 2010, 1:07 am

I'm a Gambler 4a reason & all my players can't be there sunday but the ones who can told me they w/ me....

My Lieutenants spoke 2the soldiers & they ready 4war, my boys told me not 2tell Gabby & she will b ok...

I got my $2,500 Brother!

But rules stand I'm not playing against anyone that's not a Dolphin or not on your roster, either you want it or you don't you said YOUR DOLPHINS can beat MY YANKEES so prove it, SHOW ME! & I'm so confident I can sit down & watch my boys win it 4me! But I like 2b a part of my organization... So I'm playing!! Lol

Like I said earlier you give me the date, If you want it sunday lets go, if you wanna reschedule cuz of injuries that's fine 2, but that's the reason Scott & Floyd put 32 spaces on the roster just in case of injuries & other emergency situations, I got boys w/ concussions, sprained knees, & broken fingers that's not playing & I got boys that wrk on Sundays but we still Ready ANY GIVEN SUNDAY!! Now punk out if you want 2, but quit wasting my time w/ this back & forth shit, we playing Yankees vs. Dolphins or not?!?!

The CEO

Back to top Go down

PUT YO MONEY WHERE YA MOUTH IS - Page 2 Empty EXCUSES EXCUSES EXCUSES..............................

Post by J. Abram Thu 13 May 2010, 5:08 pm

BITCH-SHUP - What the hell are you talking about , I only went into the game when u told me too??????Most games we only had 4 or 5 rushers and u didn't show your bum ass up 4 half the games. Whatever type of weed you are smoking leave that shit alone, its messing with your train of thought. I loved playing with the Yankees and never had a problem with playing time, if anything i played a little too much. Going back and forth with u is becoming boring...its a no-win conversation with u. If u had showed up last week we wouldn't even be having this conversation right now, you would still be laying on the 40 yard line. Tony and I talked on the phone to work this game out, in good faith, and still couldn't come up with a solution that would make everyone happy. Can someone out there tell me when Bitch-shup became an all-star player??????????Seriously most of the games I played with him he started off as a rusher on one side (and when that didn;t work), he switched to the middle and rushed(and when that didn't work) he faked rushing in the middle and dropped back and played zone (and when that didn;t work) he switched up and played linebacker (god as my witness)..............If anyone from any team ever watched him play u know i'm telling the truth......... Does anyone, i mean anyone out there have a solution how Bitch-shup and i can resolve obvious our dislike for one another???????? In a football sense??? Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Thu 13 May 2010, 6:25 pm

lmYao...U really retarded..I switched 2 rusher this year because of our piece of shit rushers we had last year...(J. Abrams)..U cant win this back & forth argument because U 2 stupid...The only facts your stating is that i didn play last week...So what..this shit aint my life...I dont get paid 2 play on sat...If sumn more important come up its nothing for me 2 miss a game..When I rushed last year i did It on A blitz..You said you had no prob wit playing time..Well its mighty funny you have a whole scouting report on me...MUSTV SAW A LOT OF ME...FROM DA BENCH...You so stupid, wont you let everybody know u dumb f__k that I was there when you talked to tony on the phone..we couldn come up with a solution because of your rediculous demands....You rite its getn boring...I mention a solution a long time ago..We can meet up @ the 50 put that equipment on & play some Ol' school tackle alley..Ill run yo bum ass over wit 1 arm...Or do you wanna find some other players in the league to go against me like you do with the yankees...Johna your a clown.. I see you already put me in the all star category..Thanks pussy 4 the early nomination..lol..everybody knows im light years better than you...You can ask anybody...If they dont tell you that im 1 of the top players in this league..then you bust of ask you girl..cause its her job 2 stroke your eagle..John your a bum you know your a bum the WHOLE LEAGUE KNOWS YOUR A BUM!!!!! Just stop it..I hope your better @ your day job then you are @ proving facts & playing football..cause if not ...lord help the citizens of buffalo..YOU SUCK...I cant believe they actually have 2 call you buffalo's finest..cause your clearly A BUM & A PIECE OF SHIT...I saw your game in FL..I cant believe you even have a girl..Eventhe bitches we brought back 2 the room said you were a fuckn clown & couldn wait 4 you 2 take yo retarded ass back 2 bed..O i know why U have a girl...She in 4 the money & benefits...hahahahahhahahhahaha

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2