Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

yanks V eagles

5 posters

Go down

yanks V eagles Empty yanks V eagles

Post by K/S#19 Sat 22 May 2010, 5:54 pm

I saw the first half, excellent footbal played by both sides..I believe score was 14 or 16 to 6 Eagles...anyone have a final?
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

yanks V eagles Empty Final Score

Post by db Sat 22 May 2010, 6:08 pm

Yanks put up a td at the gun to make the final, Eagles 30, Yanks 20.

db

Back to top Go down

yanks V eagles Empty Re: yanks V eagles

Post by K/S#19 Sat 22 May 2010, 7:22 pm

wow
thx db

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

yanks V eagles Empty game

Post by Bear 55 Sun 23 May 2010, 8:14 am

Yanks,

Good game out there yesterday. Tony what can I say you were the best player on the field...you played a hell of a game bro.
I'm sure we will see each other again down the road, good luck the rest of the way.

Bear

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

Post by FORD Sun 23 May 2010, 10:17 am

eagles,

good hard fought game yesterday. hope to see you guys again soon. good luck the rest of the way.

ford

FORD

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Sun 23 May 2010, 6:27 pm

Great Game Eagles...

See yall in the Playoffs and on the road.....

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 Mon 24 May 2010, 12:20 pm

Surprised this game wasnt closer? How did the self proclaimed best d let up 30 points? Were these scores all INT returns for TDS? Were the Yanks missing starters?

Yanks got another tough game this week, they could have a losing record after this week. They better hope the Bucs have a lot of people on vacation for the holiday, lol

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Mon 24 May 2010, 10:21 pm

No one can claim best defense right now. Too early. Now i dont have time to look at everyones schedule and do figures and shizz so this is not directed to anyone specifically because i dont know, but u can look at your own and if youve played 3 0r 4 cupcakes at the bottom offensively then slow down with the best D posts its kind of rediculous at this point. **** This message has been brought to you by the comittee for eliminating rediculousness *****

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

yanks V eagles Empty Hmmmmm

Post by hlywd7 Tue 25 May 2010, 10:48 am

Eagle #2 wrote:No one can claim best defense right now. Too early. Now i dont have time to look at everyones schedule and do figures and shizz so this is not directed to anyone specifically because i dont know, but u can look at your own and if youve played 3 0r 4 cupcakes at the bottom offensively then slow down with the best D posts its kind of rediculous at this point. **** This message has been brought to you by the comittee for eliminating rediculousness *****

Its week 4, basically half the season is over. I think you can start rating some teams. I was referring to the Yanks posting in past weeks that they had the best D, I wasnt saying the Giants had the best D. As far as comparables go , both the Eagles and Giants played Yanks. Eagles allowed 20 and Giants 0.

But now that you mention it , I do think we have the best D, lol.

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Sat 29 May 2010, 2:04 am

Funny u would associate that post to the giants. I never said anything about any team specifically. Clever use of copy and paste though.

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down