Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BOOKIE

Go down

BOOKIE Empty BOOKIE

Post by WK 7 Tue 10 Jun 2014, 11:33 am

BOOKIE is daman. I be getting paid off allu bums who think your teams can cover all my great spreads. U betta recognize these skillz !!

Chiefs- 16 Bills 0- Bills cant score , good choice in name also , cause like the Buffalo Bills you suck, can someone say 0-10?

USA 24 Rebels 20- USA has officially gotten old. This game could actually be close, Who woulda thought? Rebels make a few plays could pull this one out, but cant put them over the current champs.

Yankees 24 vs Kings 0 - Kings like the bills blow, gotta get some beef uo front before you will win in thuis league. coast game for the Yankees and their new QB.

Blackout 20 Bengals 6- Called BO game exactly. BO easy game.

Giants 24 Killswitch- 8- Will be close early then dominant Giants team will pull away.

WK 7

Back to top Go down

BOOKIE Empty hey bookie

Post by dpg Tue 10 Jun 2014, 8:26 pm

yo bookie, june 28th kings v bills ! if u can pick the winner and nail the over/under than u are deman! lmao! i wont even bother u about your secret idenity anymore! but dont bet on that though!

dpg

Back to top Go down

BOOKIE Empty BILLS VS KINGS

Post by BOOKIE Wed 11 Jun 2014, 11:43 am

They have 3 tds between the both of them in 6 weeks. Early line would be Kings -1 . Game could go into OT and end up 0-0 tie, lol

BOOKIE

Back to top Go down

BOOKIE Empty Just heard

Post by Guest123 Thu 12 Jun 2014, 4:26 pm

Bookie...

Jus just heard Yankees play the Giants at 2pm this week to make up for a tournament game...what's ur call?

Guest123

Back to top Go down

BOOKIE Empty Re: BOOKIE

Post by Yankee#6CEO Thu 12 Jun 2014, 10:58 pm

Game Of The Year.... So Far #1 Vs. #2... Both Teams Have Double Headers. . Parisi, Hollywood, Cody, & Bobby Coming Out Drinking With Me The Night Before... & I don't drink. . Whats the call!?

Yankee#6CEO

Back to top Go down

BOOKIE Empty Yanks vs Giants

Post by BOOKIE Fri 13 Jun 2014, 9:03 am

Was up late last night putting in all the variables into super bokkie computer. Giants will have to play back to back, which sometimes is good , but Ive also seen teams hit the wall when they have to double dip in championship games at tourneys. The Yanks play 2 also, but have a few hours rest, which could be good or bad. Giants have more older guys than Yanks, and If Tony is DD for some of the Giant players Friday night that could change the line, lol .

Im thinking Yanks(-2)

Yanks 14 Giants 12. Game will come down to xpoints, could go either way, thinking back to back will hurt Giants.

BOOKIE

Back to top Go down

BOOKIE Empty Sure about that

Post by COOKEE Thu 31 Jul 2014, 10:39 pm

Bookie,
Whatever happened to your comments in week 7?  Easy to say when you've never played.

COOKEE

Back to top Go down

BOOKIE Empty Re: BOOKIE

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down