Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES...............

Go down

COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES............... Empty COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES...............

Post by J. Abram Tue 18 May 2010, 2:08 pm

I'm man enough to admit our team is really struggling (growing pains) on the football field after loosing another close game in the last minutes. Def a game we thought we should have won but good teams will find a way to win these types of games and were def not a good team right now. Like i said, were in it for the long haul and have confidence in our QB to get the offense on track and start winning some football games. This weekend "weather permitting" the Dolphins will be opening a "First Ever" sports clothing tent available to all players and fans for rock bottom prices for some of your favorite clothing items such as:

Nike T shirts, Polo shirts, Ohio State/Michigan State Hoodys, throwback jerseys, Underarmour Shirts, Bookbags, Sweatpants, shorts, football tape and more. All items are brand new (never worn) and will be marked 50% off reg price. As a special promotion to players and fans our team will be offering an additional 25% off any item purchased and we will pay the sales tax (for a total of 75% off) for any one who states the phrase "Gotta Love Them Dolphins". That means if the item sells in the store for $20.00 u get the item for only $5.00. These prices can not be matched anywhere in Buffalo. Items will be available for sale during the times of 10:30 am till the last game is played. Appreciate everyone's support. Coach Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES............... Empty Re: COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES...............

Post by dbish2 Tue 18 May 2010, 2:14 pm

YO WHERE CAN i GET THAT AUTHENTIC JOHN ABRAMS JERSEY...LOL...YO THIS SOUNDS GOOD JOHN..GLAD WERE COOL AGAIN..I CAN USE A COUPLE ITEMS ON YOUR LIST...MATTER FACT ILL BE CALLIN YOU B4 SAT...I WANT 1ST DIBS

dbish2

Back to top Go down

COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES............... Empty Re: COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES...............

Post by dbish2 Tue 18 May 2010, 2:16 pm

WAIT A MIN...YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU DONT HAVE NO YANKEES GEAR....WTF...YOU JUST LOST A CUSTOMER...LOL....BUT TO BE HONEST YOU BEETER GET SOME YANKEES GEAR..GAURANTEED TO BE A BEST SELLER

dbish2

Back to top Go down

COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES............... Empty YANKEES GEAR ON THE WAY!!!!!!

Post by J. Abram Tue 18 May 2010, 3:07 pm

Yo Bish...Yankees gear is so hot right now its hard to get hold of ......seriously it really is....If u guys keep on winning games like last week I might have to get some in "special order" just to satisfy the demand. Anyway, thanks for the Yankees support..I'm sure you will like the gear that's available and the prices even better. We're really just breaking even profit wise since the prices are so low but it seems like a good way to attract more fans to the games by giving them more things to do/look at.....Yankees keep up the good work!!! Did I actually just say that??????? Coach John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES............... Empty COMING THIS SATURDAY..."FFL" DOLPHINS SPORTS APPAREL LINE OF CLOTHING ON SALE DURING GAMES...............

Post by J. Abram Wed 26 May 2010, 2:28 pm

Now that the weather is going to cooperate this weekend the Dolphins "Sports Tent" will be open this Saturday. Everyone is invited to stop by and take a look (bring some extra money). Prices will be really low and I hope everyone can find something that interests them. Opens at approx 10:30 am..............

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down