Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS FUNDRAISER COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS FUNDRAISER COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!! Empty "FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS FUNDRAISER COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Post by J. Abram Sat 10 Apr 2010, 5:32 pm

The Buffalo Dolphins will be having a 3 point shootout fundraiser as soon as the weather breaks. The cost is $10.00 per person. Each person will shoot 3 racks of basketballs (containing 5 balls) within max 60 seconds(two rounds). The first 4 balls in the rack counts for 1 point with a special money ball counting for 3 points. Total possible score is 21 points per round. Drop your lowest score between the two rounds for final score. The top 15 scores make it to the finals. The event will be spread over 2 weeks on various days to accommodate various schedules. Top prize is $200.00 cash, 2nd prize a throwback Allen Iverson Jersey (value $125.00), 3rd prize a Michael Jordan Shirt. The location will be at 217 South Division Street (1/2 block from JFK field). Everyone is invited to participate (all ages). Thanks for your support. Note! A portion of proceeds will be donated to Dorian Taylor who is fighting a battle against Medullary Carsonomia (Cancer of the Kidney). More details to follow, Coach John Abrams.

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS FUNDRAISER COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!! Empty Time to Shoot It Up- Fundraiser....Dolphins Style!!!!!!!!

Post by J. Abram Tue 18 May 2010, 2:54 pm

Now that the weather is starting to break its time to announce the schedule for the Dolphins upcoming 3-point shootout fundraiser. The first day of the fundraiser will be Sunday, May 30, from the hours of 2:00pm till 6:00pm. It will take place every Sunday (weather permitting) for the rest of May and the entire month of June (finals to be announced). The location will be at my house, 217 South Division St (1 minute from JFK football field). Cost is $10.00 per person (you get two opportunities to shoot cycle, drop your lowest score, for your final score ), 3 racks of balls (each rack contains 5each 1 point balls and 1 each 3 point ball (money ball). You must shoot all 3 racks of balls within 40 seconds. First prize is $200.00 cash with other prizes listed above. Everyone's score will be listed in this forum weekly so where u are in making the final 15 cut (u can shoot max once every 10 days). Contact me if u want your team (only teams not individuals) would like to shoot at a prearranged date and time, we're flexible. This event is for a really good cause with the Dolphins receiving very little, if any profit. Our goal is have over 300 shooters participate is this event over the month long period. If each team can have 10 players represent them, that would place us 1/3 closer to our goal. We can really use your support on this one. Dorian Taylor is a really pleasant and high spirited young man who is facing the ultimate battle. If if you don't want to shoot (not really a ball player), a $10.00 or even $5.00 donation will really be appreciated. Cook your own hotdogs (your way) will be available along with soda...Coach John Abrams........

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS FUNDRAISER COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!! Empty Time to Shoot It Up- Fundraiser....Dolphins Style!!!!!!!!

Post by J. Abram Wed 26 May 2010, 2:48 pm

Sports weekend (Dolphins Style) has arrived.............Any ball players interested in the 3 point shootout step up to the plate....My house ....217 South Division st (2 minutes from the field) 18 shots in 40 seconds.....Early favorite......Homs Long, after he came over the other day and banged a bunch of shots, all net. I'm also embarrassed to admit he beat me 2 games to 1 in ping pong on my own turf (didn't think he was that good). All scores will be posted right here on this site every Tuesday till June 29 when the 15 finalists will be declared. Information will be available at the Dolphins Sports Tent throughout the games. Remember its for a good cause so even if your not the best shooter in the world give it a try....u never know.......John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS FUNDRAISER COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!! Empty Re: "FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS FUNDRAISER COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down