Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY"

5 posters

Go down

NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY" Empty NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY"

Post by J. Abram Tue 01 Jun 2010, 11:33 pm

How important is this weeks game against the Giants??????? The Giants are no doubt considered one of the most, if not the most elite team in New York (at this time), not taking anything away from other power house teams (ie Bucks, Eagles, Yankees, etc). We (Dolphins) are still far from being a good team but each week we play, our confidence is building and this game will be a good measuring stick to see exactly where we are. I can honestly say we will throw everything but the kitchen sink at BJ and his Giants (as they would expect us too) and let the chips fall where they fall. The way a team looks has "no affect" on how the team plays but I'm chose this game, against the Giants, to unveil the Dolphins new jerseys. We will also be handing out "free" sports posters to all kids (16 and under) who can correctly say the phrase "Baby, You Gotta Love Them Dolphins", before and after our game, to help celebrate our "Family Day" in which all Dolphin players will be encourage to invite family members (mothers, fathers, aunts, brothers, sisters, friends, etc) to help root us on during the game. Posters can be picked up at the Dolphins tent on the field sideline (1 each per kid). Coach John Abrams.............................................

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY" Empty Great job

Post by hlywd7 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 8:02 am

J. Abram wrote:How important is this weeks game against the Giants??????? The Giants are no doubt considered one of the most, if not the most elite team in New York (at this time), not taking anything away from other power house teams (ie Bucks, Eagles, Yankees, etc). We (Dolphins) are still far from being a good team but each week we play, our confidence is building and this game will be a good measuring stick to see exactly where we are. I can honestly say we will throw everything but the kitchen sink at BJ and his Giants (as they would expect us too) and let the chips fall where they fall. The way a team looks has "no affect" on how the team plays but I'm chose this game, against the Giants, to unveil the Dolphins new jerseys. We will also be handing out "free" sports posters to all kids (16 and under) who can correctly say the phrase "Baby, You Gotta Love Them Dolphins", before and after our game, to help celebrate our "Family Day" in which all Dolphin players will be encourage to invite family members (mothers, fathers, aunts, brothers, sisters, friends, etc) to help root us on during the game. Posters can be picked up at the Dolphins tent on the field sideline (1 each per kid). Coach John Abrams.............................................

Abrams,

Love the kid poster idea. I really like all the new and great ideas you have been bringing for the league and your team. Unfournately I will not be playing in this game due to having my first game of tackle this weekend. I wish your team the best of luck, but not to much. lol Go Giants!!

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY" Empty Re: NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY"

Post by K/S#19 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 12:36 pm

i just tackle 'em anyways....

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY" Empty Re: NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY"

Post by Jack Wed 02 Jun 2010, 12:55 pm

Sean you putz!! We all know you are cheap dirty player. That's why you were called for a penalty at a key moment that lost the game for you guys on Saturday to the Phins. The Phins, ha what a joke dude!

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 2:24 pm

WHO THE f__k IS THIS CLOWN!!!! Who do you play 4? lets talk about what have you done for your team...............Im waiting........Prob NOTHING...Prob dont even play....I swear if I find out who you play 4.. I will make it my biz to be @ every game you play...I swear you bet not even take a fause step..just like the clown you are I will be sure to clown yo ass......

You John keep up the good work...I just mite bring some my players from lil league out so they can show some love... congrats on getting your 1st win

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:06 pm

Jon...I like your style...hopefully our team shows up this week!!! Good luck saturday if I don't see you....BJ#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:15 pm

Jack,
I would invite you to step out from the shadows and identify yourself but I know u wont. U r the cowardly lion, no I take that back, at least the cowardly lion had the stones to go look for his courage. If you do play on Sat. (I dont care if ur a player or not) then come get me on Sat. otherwise......I wish you the best finding ur balls.
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

NEW ATTITUDE/NEW LOOK "BUFFALO DOLPHINS" TO CELEBRATE GAME AGAINST GIANTS AS "FAMILY DAY" Empty WEEK 6

Post by BIG FOXX Wed 02 Jun 2010, 9:46 pm

WOW WHAT A TIME FOR ME TO COME BACK TO THE FFL WEEK SIX AGAINST THE GIANTS.....IT GETS NO BETTER THAN THAT FOR ME. bounce TO MY TEAMMATES THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING WHAT IVE BEEN THROUGH THE LAST 5 WEEKS MY INJURY BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY MY FAMILY LIFE. IT'S TIME TO GET BACK TO A SOMEWHAT NORMAL ROUTINE....SO TO MY MAN MIKE THE BOOTCOVERS WILL BE BACK ON SAT. FO SHO.......AND BJ MY MAN GOTTA LOVE IT.......FOXX OUT

BIG FOXX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down