Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Lines

5 posters

Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty Week 4 Lines

Post by Bookie Thu 20 May 2010, 2:18 pm

Killswitch vs Giants (-10) o/u 22
It was a heartbreaking loss for Killswitch last week and it could be a tough road to the playoffs now. The Giants continue to roll and have recruited some great athletes to complement their all star QB. The score will probably remain close throughout the game but I doubt Killswitch will truly threaten for the win. They look good with their new QB though.

Hurricanes vs Ballers (-12) o/u 28
The Ballers took it on the chin against the Yankees but in the process showed they have the grit needed to compete in this league. Their defense looked suspect but they will get back on the winning track this week against the Canes. The Canes pulled off a win last week but struggled a bit more than I had anticipated. They look pretty with their fancy new jerseys, but don't have the athletes to compete with the Ballers at this point.

Broncos vs Dolphins (+2) o/u 24
I almost thought the Dolphins were going to pull off the win but couldn't quite do it. The Broncos were overmatched last week but should find it easier to move the ball against the Dolphins. Both teams are learning and I think this will end up coming down to the wire. I give the edge to the Broncos who have a couple more playmakers.

RIP vs Bucs (-6) o/u 26
The Bucs only won by a score last week but dictated the play for most of the game. RIP will need perfect execution on offense to have a shot, but if Marcus and Howie are rushing that will be tough. I don't think RIP will be able to handle the speed rush so I think they will need their defense to either score or give them the short field if they are going to pull off the upset. I don't see that happening, Bucs win this one with some long runs from Mason.

Yankees vs Eagles (-8) o/u 22
The Yankees gave the Ballers a wake up last week and dominated the game from the get go. They have a tougher task this week against the Eagles who have beaten their first 3 opponents by an average of 2 touchdowns. Even though the Yankees offense mixed things up well last week and confused the Ballers, the Eagles will be able to shut them down. The Yanks defense keeps it close, but ultimately the Eagles come out on top. Eagles take the win, the Yankees are a distracted team. Mike is researching posts from 10 years ago to uncover identities, DBish is setting up booby traps around his house to catch his stalker R34LD34L, Tony is concerned that the Canes are going to take his best dressed team award, things are looking bad for the Yanks.

Sean, you're up 100, care to let it ride?

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty Re: Week 4 Lines

Post by dbish2 Thu 20 May 2010, 3:22 pm

lmYao @ things are looking bad for the Yanks.....Come on Bookie..Like I told the Greek your hate for the Yanks is f@#kn up your credibility..Yall better start picking teams with your brains & not yall hearts...Its only gonna leave yall heart broken ... AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA..........BAAALLLLLLINNNN!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 20 May 2010, 5:14 pm

Gimme that 100 onna Yanks +8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! also, yea I would put Terrence up there with the top QB's in the league...he has excellent vision, good feet and a strong arm...now if we can get the D to hold down our end....
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Fri 21 May 2010, 8:37 am

the Yankees are a distracted team. Mike is researching posts from 10 years ago to uncover identities, DBish is setting up booby traps around his house to catch his stalker R34LD34L, Tony is concerned that the Canes are going to take his best dressed team award, things are looking bad for the Yanks.

Bookie you got to b shittin me we blow out the team u say would go 6-0 and now we distracted? seriously!? things r lookin bad for us? how I ask? lifes good to b a yankee let me tell u f__k swag we got an aura and they hate it lol like my man Bish said its official u lost your credibility so eagles beat ppl by 2 tds huh? last I checked we dont give up tds lmBao well see tomorrow tho good luck too all teams YANKEE SALUTE!!!!!!!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Post by Mike#4 Fri 21 May 2010, 9:18 am

scratch I knw I knw BUT gulp! Imma say it..........DOLPHINS WIN THIS WEEK!!!! SMDH IDK I JUS GOT THT FEELIN' LETS GO JOHN

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty What

Post by Corso Fri 21 May 2010, 9:51 am

Like my man Lee Corso would say....Not So Fast My Friend

Corso

Back to top Go down

Post by Bookie Fri 21 May 2010, 10:28 am

I didn't realize the Yankees were so sensitive. It was a joke guys, relax. I honestly don't think you guys are distracted, do you really think that I believe the fact that the Hurricanes bought new jerseys will result in Tony having a bad game?

I do stand by my line though and I think the Eagles will take the win.

Good luck Saturday everyone.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Giant#18 Fri 21 May 2010, 11:06 am

I am not backing off my theory that Brian Perry is "the bookie". His analysis is way too in depth, he knows something about every
team in this league and he is rarely heard from !!!! LOL !!!

Giant#18

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty Bookie

Post by Not him Fri 21 May 2010, 12:31 pm

Brian Perry is not the
bookie, 100% no way.
He can barely use
his cell phone. And you think he's posting
on a message board no way.
Bookie is an official that's the rumor

Not him

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 21 May 2010, 1:06 pm

I believe it is a Ref....I dont think it matters and I dont care if I ever find out.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by jsw029 Fri 21 May 2010, 1:32 pm

I know who the Bookie is. Web-savvy individuals, of which I am not [but I have a few that work for me], are able to figure these things out. Trust me, its more fun not knowing who's posting - whether it's anonymously or under an assumed name.

jsw029

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty u caught me

Post by Obama Fri 21 May 2010, 1:37 pm

You guys caught me, It is I, the leader of the free world......I am the bookie.....lol

Obama

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty Jamie W

Post by Giants34 Fri 21 May 2010, 1:57 pm

Text me who it is / You know I wont tell

Mueller

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty Listening

Post by B Perry Fri 21 May 2010, 4:36 pm

Posting is a rare event but that does not mean we are not paying attention

B Perry

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 21 May 2010, 8:42 pm

I believe there are 3 candidates.....I initialy thought it was Brian for the same reasons #18 for the Giants earlier posted. Now I think it is either one of three refs......OR .......drum roll............Danny from KillSwitch. Hey anything is possible. I might be the bookie.
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Fri 21 May 2010, 11:50 pm

CEO never in his feelings unless money on the line, good prediction Bookie, Eagles is one of the top teams like us the Bucs and Giants, got alot to prove tomorrow leave it on the field fellas... Good luck, wishing good health more than anything....

Yankees Stand-up

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down