Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 9 Lines

Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty Week 9 Lines

Post by Bookie Thu 07 Jul 2011, 5:52 pm

Special thanks go out to my kid for sticking up for the old man, that is why I do not tell your mom about the Playboys under your mattress...yes, I know.

As for the Dogg Pound, time to put your money where your mouth is. Pick against the lines for the rest of the year including playoffs. If you end up with a winning record I will supply the alcohol for the championship game.

Killswitch vs Steelers (+2) o/u 28
Hopefully the Killswitch experiment is over and they get back to their normal starter at QB, because that was ugly last week. The Steelers did not look much better against RIP, in a game they needed to win to stay alive in the playoff hunt. Since both teams are out of the playoff hunt this game comes down to pride. I am going to go out on a limb and say Killswitch recovers from last weeks debacle and has a good showing. The Steelers seem to have no real plays and I think that has held them back all year.

Eagles vs Bucs (NL)
With the Bucs playing in the Detroit major there are too many variables to give a line here. I will assume the game is being rescheduled. If it is not rescheduled I think the Eagles could win, but that would be due to the number of Bucs missing.

Broncos vs Giants (-22) o/u 32
The Broncos won but that was no real surprise. The Giants are coming on strong at the end of the year, taking down an Eagles squad that for once was not short handed. I see no reason to jump off the Giants bandwagon at this point, especially against the Broncos. Bobby will see no rush and I see a big day for him in this one. The Giants score early and the coach gets to relax on the sideline in this one.

Yankees vs Blackout (-6) o/u 26
This is a big game and one that I thought would be rescheduled due to the Detroit tourney. With both teams passing on the tournament, this game should go on as scheduled. Blackout won in a romp last week and I think they continue their winning ways here. Some Yankees may play with the Bucs, but even with their full squad I think Blackout is the better team. Their athletic secondary should be able to slow down the Yankees, and if they use their spread offense, I think they win by at least 6. I do not see the Yankees adjusting to a true spread offense and that may hurt them in national tournaments.

Ballers vs Titans (+14) o/u 32
The Ballers actually played Team USA pretty tough last week but are still a ways away from being able to compete for a championship. They come across everyones favorite part of the schedule this week as they face the Titans. Even though the Ballers still need some work with their 8 on 8 game, they have the athletes and strategy to take out the Titans. This game may be close for the first half, but the Ballers should be able to pull away late.

RIP vs Team USA (-14) o/u 36
RIP had a dominating win last week with Bruno making play after play over seemingly helpless Steeler DB’s. This week will be a different story as they take on Team USA. If RIP has a shot to win they need Mitch to make a lot of plays with his feet. The Team USA secondary should be able to shut down the RIP WR’s and it will probably take a broken play or miraculous catch by Bruno for them to score. On offense, the Team USA OL should be able to keep the pressure off Mason and allow him to make big plays down field. I will take Team USA by a couple scores here.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty Any Takers

Post by Yankee#0 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 5:31 pm

$100 Yankees Over Blackout.... Dont wanna take too much money out of peoples pocket, kids gotta eat...
Friendly Wager thats all nothing personal... Me & Breezy still taking our daughter 2 Dairy Queen after the game...

Yankee#0

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty Re: Week 9 Lines

Post by quan#37 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 7:15 pm

If you for real get at me ill take that bet call me or call hitman to get to me so let me before it go down black out nite nite lol lol

quan#37

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty One down

Post by Yankee#0 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:32 pm

Thats a bet Quan! Anyone else... Got a couple hundred more 2 spare...

Yankee#0

Back to top Go down

Post by quan37 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 10:45 pm

Its on you know I got to roll with my ex team mate and the M.V.P of wnyffl this year hands down so with that said blackout nite nite bucs big boy ball let's go

quan37

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty Smh, Damn shame

Post by Yankee#0 Fri 08 Jul 2011, 11:11 pm

Love u bro! But gotta take yo money...

Yankee#0

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreaming Sat 09 Jul 2011, 2:31 am

Yall aint ever beat dudes on that team. yall like 0 and 8. Never beat eagles or blackout. Gotta feelin #2 comin for that duece.

Dreaming

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty Hmmm...

Post by Yankee#0 Sat 09 Jul 2011, 7:47 pm

A wise man once said.... "This song dedicated 2 anybody out there that got some DREAMS, never give up on yo DREAMS, real talk! "

Bet u the dreaming dude hoped he was dreaming when baby bro bounced for 100 yards on that pick 6, or when White Chocolate lead me 2 the endzone 2 take our 1st lead in the game on that pick 6, or how about when my lil cousin shawn sealed the game w/ the pick?.... Lol, more like a UNhappy ending 2 that dream....

Great Game Blackout, Breezy we gotta take the girls 2 DQ then put some Disney together for them in January!

& Bookie dont care who u r, but I like what u do so keep it up, definitely keeps things , I c this week wasn't the best especially when my cash up for grabs, hopefully after we win the Championship we can get some love next year on the board instead of u putting a team whose chances look doubtful 4 the playoffs right now above us, smh....

O yeah donations appreciated! Daycare is expensive! Big shout out 2 Quan! Im buying Auntie drinks @ the alley w/ his cash!

Yankee#0

Back to top Go down

Week 9 Lines Empty mistakes cost

Post by TIZ Sat 09 Jul 2011, 8:23 pm

Good game yanks ! Same thing that make u laugh make u cry! Mistakes do kill! Till next time , leauge or tourny ! To the Buffalo rivalries huhman!!!!!!!! Good luck.

TIZ

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down