Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TIME TO EXPOSE ALL THE FAKES FAGS & FRUADS

3 posters

Go down

TIME TO EXPOSE ALL THE FAKES FAGS & FRUADS Empty TIME TO EXPOSE ALL THE FAKES FAGS & FRUADS

Post by dbish2 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 3:08 pm

THIS BOARD HAS BEEN INVADED..IT SEEMS TO ME THAT THE PEOPLE WHO EITHER DONT PLAY OR TO PUSSY TO SAY WHO THEY ARE TALKN THE MOST SHIT... iN THE PAST YEARS THE BOARDS WERE INTERESTING CAUSE IT WAS REAL PLAYERS POSTIN..NOW ALL THE POSTERS ARE HIDDEN FAGS..TRYN TO TAKE SHOTS @ PLAYERS WHO ACTUALLY PLAY THE GAME...AS YOU CAN SEE MOST PLAYERS WHO USE TO POST DONT EVEN POST ANYMORE...SOOOO SCOTT I HAVE AN IDEA...ERASE THE FORUMS SECTION & FOR NOW ON WE USE THE FACEBOOK GROUP YOU CREATED AS THE MESSAGE BOARDS... THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S MAN ENUFF TO TALK SHIT WHEN THERE'S A NAME & A FACE TO GO ALONG WHAT YOU SAY

dbish2

Back to top Go down

TIME TO EXPOSE ALL THE FAKES FAGS & FRUADS Empty Re: TIME TO EXPOSE ALL THE FAKES FAGS & FRUADS

Post by Mike#4 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 3:15 pm

FUCKEM BISH THESE BOYS IS GARBAGE THATS WHY THEY POST SECRETLY MAN WE KNW WHO THEY IS ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS LOOK AT THE SIDELINES OR LOOK FOR PPL WHO MAKE IT THEY BUSINESS TO SAY HI AND ASK DUMB QUESTIONS TO YOU AT THE FIELD THATS BITCH GUILT COMIN OUT THEY BE LIKE WHEWW HE STILL DONT KNW ITS ME LOL IM TELLIN YOU BRO

Mike#4

Back to top Go down

TIME TO EXPOSE ALL THE FAKES FAGS & FRUADS Empty Re: TIME TO EXPOSE ALL THE FAKES FAGS & FRUADS

Post by dbish2 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 3:25 pm

LMAO...YOU ALREADY KNOW..EVERY TIME SOMEBODY SPEAKS TO ME I DONT KNOW I BE THINKN THATS PROB R34l F4G rite there..lmYao

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 6:20 pm

Thats actually a good idea bish!! Prob be dead though. I just cant understand how someone talks like that and not own it. Check ya heart man cause it may seem little but its not. This is u, its who you are, its weak. However tough u think u are that says alot about you as a person big or small. When someone sits down and writes that post.. think about it...the reason you put an alias in that box is the fear of what may happen mixed with having to face the consequences of what u said whatever form it may come in. Deep aint it. But its that simple. Why should anyone worry about anonymous guy, to me i already know where your heart is so why bother. That weak heart will hold u back in everything u do. To get rid of anonymous guy just dont acknowelege them. I only respond to (Real) named individuals. Ive learned my lesson. If we all did that the site will eventually come back. Names will start to show up eventually but down the line though. Dr Clinton signing off. Sorry.. ive had alot of anger management therapy. Im giving it to u all for free too. BTW its not clint. Coach 50 just happens to call me clint. Hes allowed.

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Gary (50 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 7:35 pm

Thanks Eagle#2 Wink

Coach 50

Gary (50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down