Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7

5 posters

Go down

Week 7 Empty Week 7

Post by TheGreek Thu 17 Jun 2010, 9:23 am

Well, I think it was me that said in the Week 2 predictions that the Bucs are my favor to win it all! Why? They just got their asses handed to them by the Eagles. I believe I stated "They just got smacked in the face and they are now one pissed off team" Well that was back in week 2 and that still continues today. After seeing them dominate in all their games during the tournament you can expect the same to be true through to the end of the season! End the season now. We have our champs!

Well we really can't end the season. There's a lot of football left to played and there are some teams that may actually believe they will win it all. So that being said on to week 7.

Ballers vs Giants
The Ballers must come with their A game on Saturday. Their offense is suspect. They like to laugh and joke a lot and don't take this game too serious. They had some sparks but that's dieing out. The defense is strong but the offense needs work. The QB needs to make quicker decisions. I will say it one more time; mix it up more with the run. You have the personell. You guys need to get focused. As for the Giants, if Bobby shows the game is over. There's not much to say about the Giants. They are very balanced and solid on all levels when Bobby is present. Even if he's not able to make the game the Giants will take home the W.

Irish vs Hurricanes
The winner of this game will be determined by which team can actually manage to get their players to show up. Nothing hurts a team captain/owner more than guys not showing up. Both teams have a new QB. Both teams have benefited from that new addition. The Irish have the edge on this one with a playmaker like Noah. The Canes have no playmakers and their defense, well their defense sucks. Irish will be victorious in a close battle.

Buccaneers vs Broncos
This weeks victim will be the Broncos. The Buccs have it all. Their defense is solid on all levels. If Hitman was serious about his claim of winning the sack leader this year than watch out for him. Someone lit a fire under his ass and he's ready to take it out on the Broncos. Will Howie play? I think he might, if Coach will allow him to. The Broncos are young. Way too young to compete against the Buccs. However, I think the Buccs will take it easy on the Broncos this week. A lot of family with these 2 teams.

Eagles vs Killswitch
What an improvement I've noticed the last 2 weeks for Killswitch's defense. Although they have greatly improved I don't believe they can compete at all with the Eagles. The Eagles are probably hurting more mentally than physcialy from the tournament last week. I think they can still turn things around but is Bobby wearing down? The key is Bobby. He has to keep his head and not let the tourney get to him. If you keep him peeking he'll do fine. The Eagles have to destroy Killswitch for me to think they are legit contenders to take the league ship home .

Steel Curtain vs Dolphins
If Bobby is the QB for the Curtain you have to make him throw. You take away what he can do with running then you force him to throw the ball. That will result in a victory. The Dolphins are young and they have some good leadership and a vision. They need some more young, solid talent before they can contend. My only suggestion for the Dolphins is for Turk to slow things down. If you can manage to get someone to block for you take advantage of it and not rush your throws. Hopefully you will get someone to catch the ball. Once again the clutch player for the Curtain will be Sitarski. Steel Curtain comes away with the W.

R.I.P. Ent vs Yankees
I just need to get this off my chest real quick. This is my opinion MR. CEO so don't challenge what I say. You can stop reading right now because I know you will not like it. My opinion is the Yankees are pitiful! How are you going to claim that you do all this fundraising and you have all the league officiating fee and Cleveland fee paid for but can't manage to get 15 guys to commit and pay at most $20 to play in a local tourney. This self proclaimed most hated team should also now be considered the dumbest team. You have a local tournament in your back yard. You lead the nation in D and you choose to show the USFTL that ya'll are chumps when it comes to participating in your own summer NIT. How dare you even consider yourselves a legitimate team if you can't participate in your own backyard. If you wonder why you guys are hated it's because you guys always do stupid shit like this! It starts from the top. You guys have to get your team prepared for tournament play yet don't participate in the back yard tourney. All I want is for R.I.P. to put an ass whoopin on you boys!

That's it. I'm tired of giving so much attention to them stupid Yankees. Forget them. They no longer are a factor in this league anymore if you ask me.

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Week 7 Empty Re: Week 7

Post by JGRNT4 Thu 17 Jun 2010, 11:23 am

FUCKYOU POSER STOP RIDING ARE COCKS FAGOT! AINT NOBODY GON COME ON HERE AND DISRESPECT NOBODY ON OUR TEAM AND I DONT SAY NOTHING CANT SPEAK FOR THE REST BUT 1ST OF ALL WE DO WHAT WE WANT TO DO WE AINT GOT TO PLAY IN THAT TOURNEY AND JUST FOR U SHOWING FEELINGS ABOUT THT WE NOW KNOW WHO U ARE BITCH WE HEARD ALL ABOUT YOU AND TO ADD INSULT TO INJURY DID U KNW THT A FEW R.I.P GUYS R YANKEES LOL POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER U FAG AND HOW WE STUPID OR CEO FOR THAT MATTER DUMMY WE DIDNT NEED THE POINTS WE WASNT ABOUT TO ....f__k ALL THAT IM DONE EXPLAININ SHIT TALK TO ME FACE TO FACE U KNW ME FAGOT! AYE CEO, BISH WHAT UP THEY ON OUR DICKS AGAIN LMAO

JGRNT4

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Thu 17 Jun 2010, 11:50 am

destroy us as in we dont exist anymore? That seem a little extreme.
wtf
Sean
ps thx for the cred on D, it all goes to pete being 100% healthy again.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Thu 17 Jun 2010, 12:38 pm

greek you need to flip it the other way for us its are offense that cant get on track but we are starting to tinker with it now. I dont care how good your D is if the other team gets the ball on our 20 everytime points will be scored.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Thu 17 Jun 2010, 12:52 pm

Thanks Greek join the club you just as dumb as the Eagle #2 & anyone that have an opinion about us not playing in the tourney, #1 it wasn't a money thing $200 is nothing & #2 since yall don't know our situation then don't speak on it, we didn't need the tourney so we not playing period, I wonder what everyones gonna say after we are number 1 going into Florida & win our division??

This League is practice, between previous & future tourneys our bid will b paid 4, our sponsors & fundraisers will b travel & spending money, my Big Bro's was just breaking Bread drinking beer & Brandy while bowling w/ me telling me about yall stupid asses & that's y there is only 1 Group of National Champs in this city!

If you not cool w/ me keep it that way stay out my business & Kiss my ring when we get back & January

This is my last post unless requested otherwise cuz of other reasons & that's the only reason y I responded 2this Greek Character but I'm a gentleman & a scholar & I'm the reason my team stays strong & doesn't flop, you mad cuz we didn't participate in yall tourney? So what didn't participate this year, last year, & we won't next year if it's not a Major so keep Hating us...

Yankees look @ all these Haters hating the lowest division traveling team in the business, LOL, Love it Fellas cuz next year when we come back Champs w/ the Bucs & the Giants/Eagles/Killswitch they really going b mad... Just try not 2slash my tires, but if yall
do then I can really call yall the Bitches that yall act like!

But I'm a cool dude so I'm still wishing health 2the league, still not EVER wearing a yellow jersey, still making moves 4my squad & still breaking bread w/ my Flag football family, yall know who yall are...

Yankees Stand-up! All this Hate=Love

The CEO

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by eagle#2 Thu 17 Jun 2010, 7:53 pm

Damn. Dumb? Cool guy? I think he was just trying to help and u call him dumb? I don't think he ever said a bad thing about u so called CEO. Greek was right u dudes r stupid.

eagle#2

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Thu 17 Jun 2010, 11:36 pm

HaHa I have a clone. What better way to bring me out of the closet. I am registered so that was not me....but at least it was love and not trash. Kinda right though. Im gonna use this time to clear some things up before i go back in. This will be long. I will say this CEO we dont know each other. We only see each other at the field. Ive never said a bad word about u so id appreciate it if u do the same. I know yall use "yankee hate" to fuel yourselves but i aint got time for that. Anything ive ever said was to be helpful not to critisize and I supported yall in florida so take that somewhere else. The same ppl that u "breakin bread" wit are the same ppl that if anyone chose to listen and learn would share that same knowelege with them and have with me. I support everybody that tries to do this for real. Which brings me to my 2nd point..I stopped posting because when we came into this league I had a chip on my shoulder and said what the f__k when i wanted to and didnt care who was offended or liked it. f__k all yall and i meant it. But now through lessons learned and meeting ppl realizing its some good ppl out there Its time to chill. Even though im talking to one i may be offending many or some taking things the wrong way. I love this league, its why im out there from 9-3 every wk. So this is me i guess apologizing and trying to build football relationships instead of playing the asshole. Im done playing the asshole. Which is why i take myself off. So i up my previous 90% to 100% that im done on this board. It stopped being fun long ago anyways. Bring the one back and i may reconsider. Pigeon...out!!!!!!

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Fri 18 Jun 2010, 1:26 am

No hard feelings bra, I got my team & you take care of yours c you in the playoffs & on the road, love the eagles, just like 2speak my mind that's all...

All love coming from me 2everyone, especially my traveling teams....

The CEO

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Sat 19 Jun 2010, 9:53 pm

hey greek you were just a bit off maybe you give credit to 1 person 2 much remember its a team game. But thanks for giving our D no credit at all so we could use it for motivation.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down