Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool)

4 posters

Go down

R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool) Empty R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool)

Post by R34lD34l Tue 27 Jul 2010, 1:27 pm

okay okay Ive done some homework and here is who I believe will be on a new team next year or this year traveling with a new team and also where and why i think they should play for them.
D.jones eagles: after a mediocre season he had I don't what the problem was his team is in the championship and undefeated but I see and heard the rumors he will be leaving the nest(possible destination yankees,hurricanes because the yankees I think he will fit in and they will give him an attitude that I think he lacks plus hes young and fast and would be an excellent complement to they're secondary, hurricanes have a tough chance landing Jones unless they can prove they're dedication to travel starting with Cleveland which I believe is next month my advice to the canes is contacting john abrams and getting some of his guys to sign as i see them not having a team next year not trying to joke around the dolphins showed flashes of talent and and I'm not talking guys like Petey, fox, or any old guys who are basically done with their careers but rob should consider some of the dolphins young wide outs and rushers and before you know it who knows trust me I know what I'm talking about all I do is observe
Since where on the dolphins next up is Turk: never really able to get his game where it needs to be now is the time to catch up possible destination kill switch,eagles,yankees-SURPRISED RIGHT I KNOW BUT here is my reason kill switch has the line and tools but they're QB is old but hes decent but i think still hell make a good insurance policy, yanks I think because he has ties there and he loves the long ball and yanks have the speed to go deep on demand, eagles I know they too have a QB but my opinion is Brian perry and BJ are to two best real coaches in the game because of their ability to groom players no disrespect to Gary but he just doesn't develop talent hes more of a scout to me taking established players off of rosters where as, BP,AND BJ Bring guys outta nowhere so I think Turk would benefit from Brian perry or Bj the way Alex and bobby has I say a year on the bench just soaking it all up and he'll be a star in year two
if anyone else has possible free agents in mind post em and ill give you a run down about their possible landing spots and why

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool) Empty Re: R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool)

Post by Rob Tue 27 Jul 2010, 4:10 pm

Thanks for the advice R34l I'm definitely going to be working this off-season to improve on our dismal first season with dedicated players and try and build a solid travel team that's my main goal it might take a season or two to weed people out, bring people in but I think I'm going to stick with it and hopefully improve every season.

Rob

Rob

Back to top Go down

R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool) Empty Re: R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool)

Post by Djones#1 Wed 28 Jul 2010, 8:24 am

medicore? no doubt, guess ill have to take that. no excuses but its hard to get in the groove of things when any given week i could be at new position. as far as a new attitude. doubt that will ever happen. never been the rah rah type. always was the one who let his play do the talking. but thanks to u and the one post that said i wasn't good and that i needed talent around me, i do have a new look on things. thanks to u I'm hoping to stay put and work this thing out. the sleeping dragon has been woken. as far as the undefeated season. it means nothing to a person who only goal is national. besides a few teams this league, this was not a warm up florida. but i see i still have work to do in thee eyes of some. hopefully i can do so one day. change of plans. i got a ship to win.

Djones#1

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Wed 28 Jul 2010, 10:12 am

DJones I was not knocking you bro Just from my own observations this was my analysis that you had a mediocre year you are a good player but my professional opinion is from what I saw I don't know the reason but you were not focused and didn't seem motivated I don't know I'm not in your locker room but maybe it is time to move on maybe a new team can light and spark that fire back up that's all I was saying lebron left I'm sure it was tough for him but hey you are your own man but I bet you a thousand apples you'll find a new home and you know I'm right ever since the rumors started swirling Ive been watching I don't care what chawk says your team ain't dis functional you have a hell of a head coach

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Wed 28 Jul 2010, 10:26 am

Rob now you too must grow as a QB you have to be more patient...but I know its hard when guys are on in your face in like .5 seconds so I would start with my guards and a solid blocking back your D wasn't all that bad on second thought yea it was yourself and Eric played well on D but that's it my professional opinion like I said 1st find out who is willing and dedicated to travel go see about those dolphins players its only about 5 I say even Turk can help *HINT* your the QB put him at RUSHER *5 sacks in two games* call up 711 aka Dave he can help put him at CENTER NOT WR I think he can help you and he is dedicated! they had 1 kid who was fast on their O young guy and get DEV I think his name is to play guard then contact the Irish that team is also a lost cause contact NOAH they had a hard time fielding a team they fought hard all season the have to swallow their pride and join up I say get theyre core guys like they're wideouts and that's a start is what I'm saying starting to make sense yet? Hope I was able to help now thats R34l T4lk

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Wed 28 Jul 2010, 2:10 pm

hey R34l that makes perfect sence but what do think the chances of landing all those players on our team is.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool) Empty Loosing Turk to Free Agency already Expected

Post by J. ABRAM Wed 28 Jul 2010, 2:55 pm

R34l, I have to agree about most of what you said (spoke based on facts). Turk did a great job for the Dolphins under the conditions he played under. He stuck it out for the entire season and was a team player from day one. I have always said Turk deserves to play on a more established team either as a starting QB, center, or DE. The Yankees or Eagles would be the best fit for him. Immediately after the season I spoke with Brian Perry to see if he would give Turk the opportunity to learn and play under his system. Brian agreed and said he would welcome Turk aboard with open arms and would play him at another position until he learned the offense. He was a beast at DE at the end of the season and can be a starter on just about any team. I still think he has a future at QB and Brian Perry's system is perfect for him. While i'll hate to loose Turk for next season i'm a realist in knowing that a change is needed. Pete still have some years in him if he only have to concentrate on his position and not carry the entire defense. If Homs Long accepts the Head coaching position of the Dolphins I expect him to clean house and start off fresh with his own crew offering only a handful of old Dolphins to return for next season. John Abrams

J. ABRAM

Back to top Go down

Post by unreal Wed 28 Jul 2010, 4:12 pm

it seems like outside forces are forcing the eagles to get there shit straight. How do u try to recruit and send da dude back to his squad...lol. Youre fired!!!! All that stuff is true bout the eagles but theyve thrived on it. anybody that pays attention knows that. hawk was right. thats fact. Its there team only they know. It Prob just got old. I think u made the right choice D. Now its your turn eagles. Grab hawk back cause i believe hes pulling the strings and be open to change. Seem to me like thats the main prob.

unreal

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:02 pm

okay canes23 the chances of landing those players wont be easy but closed mouths dont get fed im sure the irish would at least listen I mean a winless season and it was their second year that aint right I mean example next year will be year two for you guys(hurricanes) look at the yankees for example this was their second year look at how many people they lost last year enough to field another team! What did team officials do over there? looks like Tony who by the way was in the same position Rob is in now last year didnt stop he rebuilt look at the results he brought in mike ford Mike Bruno Mike Prewitt new lineman and they where 1 game away from playin in the chip! You think landing those guys was easy I dont know but they havent lost a beat. You have to sell winning those guys where on losing teams before and now their winners land those dolphins and irish players and soon youll make some noise

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Fri 30 Jul 2010, 1:17 pm

Okay Ive just checked my email and someone said "well what about fox whats your thoughts?" Okay Fox is not they player he once was but there is no substitute for experience saying that Fox spoke earlier about his falling out with the dolphins and being challenged by 711 so if fox hopes to play next season it will be tough to find a place to call home Buccs are out, so are the yanks,eagles, and giants I think and I know I said they should not grab him but the hurricanes have no DB's if they grab Fox they still will have no DB's but they could do worst like fielding only 7 people on defense but Fox might fit in as a LB on the steel curtain as I see a glaring hole there on that team

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Fri 30 Jul 2010, 3:40 pm

Real

What happened to you. You stupid bro. I guess Bish was right you gay as hell. Go away son! You suck! Stop being the master poser/poster like you think you know what you are talking bout . Just go away dude!

Laterrrrrrr

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Wed 11 Aug 2010, 6:46 pm

NICE JACK REAL NICE HAPPY YOU GOT SOME ATTENTION NOW

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

R34l T4lk the new R34l or UnR34l show(2010-2011 free agent pool) Empty *UPDATE*

Post by R34lD34l Wed 11 Aug 2010, 7:05 pm

So CHAWK #2 is on the market I had no idea being as tho my informant didnt inform me (thanks asshole lol) but Chawk when healthy is a Hawk in the secondary will he pull a donovan McNabb and go to the eagles worst nightmare....BUCCS? I can see that but I think the wildcard team or should I say the flag football version of the miami heat the YANKEES Sign him? I dont see him playin for any other team beside the two mentioned they both travel the buccs always seem to have a hunger for more while the yankess are trying to build depth this will be interesting stay tuned.......

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down