Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB)

+5
Jack
K/S#19
Eagle #2
The CEO
R34lD34l
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB)

Post by R34lD34l Tue 01 Jun 2010, 2:18 pm

BEST QB IN WNYFFL
Bobby-Giants
Mason-Bucs
Mike Ford-Yanks
Bobbie-Eagles
Turk-Dolphins
Kenny-Ballers
Mitch-RIP
Terrence-Kill
Santos-Broncos
Rob-canes
Bobby-Steelers
Adam-Irish

pollcode.com free polls

VOTE! MAY THE PEOPLE SPEAK VOTING ENDS MONDAY!!!

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty QB

Post by yank fan Tue 01 Jun 2010, 2:38 pm

I dont think santos is the QB anymore, havent seen him now for three weeks

yank fan

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty Re: R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB)

Post by The CEO Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:04 am

Top 4 is already in order, the number 1 can be argued between Bobby & Mason but Mason's legs might put him over the top.... Three is solid 4 is alright only because coach got a good system for him 2succeed in... He's not the best w/o the Eagles system...

I played w/ all of them except Mason (so far)

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 2:53 am

Ive wrestled with this one over the years trust me, but Ive gotta disagree on 3 and 4. Theres no way in hell Ford is a better QB than Bobby. Not even in the vicinity. Whats made our offense # 1 without going into detail is not the system most of u think is being run. Its morphed. Its everything. Bobby has always had a system (his own) that has proven itself over and over and has won in every league including this yr. He just had to get past himself. And yes he's doing it without all starting receivers...thats scary. Ford hasnt won anywhere with anyone and co-ed dosent count. That wind up ball takes 5 min to leave his hands. Deep middle (all middle actually) is his best shot. Outs, digs, comebacks, look out. Im not even tryin to be funny or disrespect anybody, just historical facts. Bobby-giants is the system beneficial QB, but he's good. Mason has the arm but the decision making is suspect. I give Mason the edge because of legs. Decisions definately bring him back to the pack. Right now (today) both bobbys neck and neck overall. Yes Wesloc has the bigger arm, chawk haters...I said overall!

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty real deal

Post by K/S#19 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 7:57 am

u stealing my topics now? wtf man........lol. you do it better anyway, although I would have phrased it "strongest arm".
thx
Sean

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Wed 02 Jun 2010, 11:32 am

Winning is one thing but from a reciever that had to play that hard ass QB position bobby (eagles) is definitely NOT anywhere close to Bobby (giants) he is only good with his people in his system! He doesn't control a huddle and his pocket presence isn't the best but behind a 4-5 man blocking scheme he still makes bad reads.... doesn't coach call the plays in 4 the Eagles??? He also gets down when he's down, he is just at a huge advantage cuz he's a Eagle! His job is done if he gets Dusty in FG Range.....Not to mention Bobby from the Giants probably never had a losing season league or tourney in my past couple years and some of his teams were bums on both sides of the ball! NO comparison on the Bobby's, I played with both of them HUGE difference....

AS for FORD this is like the start of his career he never played ball with a good team and not too much 8 on 8 so by the end of the season EVERYONE ELSE will think differently about him cuz half of the league already let me know personally he was the Best offseason move I could of made! Idk but I guess he use to SUck cuz Everyone keeps saying " I didn't know that Ford can throw like the ball like that!" Lol " He didn't throw like that when he was with us! "

And Mason is Mason so putting Bobby above him is nuts....

That other BS the Eagles play Ball in is nothing those leagues aren't as good as this one and the tourneys we travel to play in so Technically he hasn't Proven himself yet, Ofcourse those four QB's will b the last four Teams Left when the smoke clears at the end so I guess we will c which one takes the Gold cuz reguardless of everyones opinion they all are good QB's No disrespect to any of them just my opinion from playing with them....

Ford and his Yankees win it all from the 4th seed in the playoffs.... LOL

Healthy wishes to everyone in the league

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Wed 02 Jun 2010, 12:55 pm

okay,okay let me break this up people! Sean19 thats why u dont have your on show "strongest arm" what would that prove.....NOTHING JAMARCUS RUSSELL HAD THE STRONGEST AND HE SUCKS and another thing people the list is random it is in no particular order just vote so far its heating up .....and the bish network thought it could compete lol thats like saying the wendy williams show can compete with oprah show well keep voting everyday 1 vote a day unless u have multiple ip addresses jocolor

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:01 pm

Also....PEOPLE VOTE WITH YOUR BRAINS NOT YOUR HEART OR BECAUSE HE PLAYS FOR YOUR TEAM I MEAN VOTE FOR WHO EVER YOU WANT BUT I SEE SOME GUYS GETTING VOTES THAT REALLY ARENT EVEN TOP FIVE JUST SAYING YOUR WASTING YOUR 1 VOTE PER DAY WHEN YOU COULD VOTE FOR SOMEBODY WHO REALLY IS TOP TALENT IN THIS LEAGUE

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:03 pm

Yo Deal
Bish is gone. Has been, Has not, Has never been thought of or will be thought of again. Let him lie in peace! He could never compete with the real deal. Thats why hes gone. He knew he didnt have it in him to compete with you.
Late

Jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:11 pm

I've gotta go with Bobby from the Giants on this one.

Rob

Rob

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Wed 02 Jun 2010, 1:12 pm

WELL THANK YOU JACK SERIOUSLY! ARE YOU A PLAYER? IF SO I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU ON MY NEXT SHOW, AND WHAT POSITION DO YOU PLAY I WILL DEDICATE MY NEXT POLL TO THAT POSITION BEST DB,BEST LB,BEST RUSHER YOU NAME IT AND ILL POST IT ALWAYS FANS CHOICE ON THE R34L OR UNR34L SHOW

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 2:17 pm

lmYao @ all you clowns who keep speaking my name but scared to even let me knoe who you are..Who the f__k is jack..JACK DONT KNOW SHIT!!!! lmao...Hell naw he aint no player..Thats why we never heard of him...Bish Network dead????? You f___s crack me up... Im still here far from dead..Just injured..Unlike some of you fake f___s on here..Its pointless 2 me to be on here talkn shit when I cant play..Some of you dick riders on here posting shit & dont even step out o9n the field EX. R34lD34l...Let me ask you Jack aka R34l pussy!!!! O & R34lD34l...I didnt see anybody coming to you on Sat.. asking when was your next show..& how boring the boards been since You havent been posting...Ha????Answers that you fuckn fags..You know why they dont?? Cause no body knows who you fuckn Pussys are lol! r34ld34l everybody knows that you came on here everyday & voted for yourself..COME ON MAN...How you go call yourself real deal when your as fake as santa clause.. clown your a clown & Jack youir the newest fag on the boards...Keep my dick out your mouth..You & F4k3 D34L can go back to your gay lives & leave me the f__k alone..Jack it aint no need for you to come on the boards an express your man crush for this fake..U & him prob was the people voting for his fag show....As you can see F4ke D34L people are more interested when you do a show about football...Keep it this way & you mite actually get some followers...To all you Yanks & Bish Network haters I know yall miss me...Ill be back!!!! But until I can get back on the field ill be off the air...I dont do fake shit,,Im the REAL DEAL, On & off the field..So if you cant keep it real then keep yall bitch asses MOVIN!!!!! Follow ME!!!!!!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Wed 02 Jun 2010, 2:42 pm

dbish2 says:
Its pointless 2 me to be on here talkn shit when I cant play
your right Bitch2 it is pointless for you to post and talk shit cause you cant play...injured or not you suck pal! oh and by the way if it was me voting for me it would not been just 40 votes trust me i knew your dumb ass would think that but GOD as my witness the people truly voted believe me i didnt taint the polls they are fail and cheat proof once posted you cant go back and edit besides i really wanted to know how the people felt YOUR SHOW SUCKS POINT BLANK PERIOD may it rest in pieces....THE BISH IS OVER, THE BISH IS OVER hay hay!!! face it you suck your show got killed by me

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Wed 02 Jun 2010, 2:53 pm

dbish2 says:
ill be off the air
thats right DEEE EEE AYE DEE DEAD THATS WHAT YOU ARE AND YOUR SHOW. CEO CUT THESE FOLLOWING PLAYERS WHAT HAVE THEY DONE LATELY? D.BITCH....TRASH,(ASS)STRONUT MIKE....TRASH, THAT HALF A CENTER SKINNY DRUNK WHITE BOY ALWAYS RUNNING HIS MOUTH....TRASH,JJ FROM GOODTIMES LITTLE BROTHER MAN MAN...TRASH GET RID OF THEM THEY SUCK IF THEY WERE WOMEN THEY WOULD BE USEFULL BEING HOW THEY STILL CAN TALK SO MUCH AND SUCK ALL AT THE SAME TIME GET OFF MY SHOW BITCH.....SECURITY!!!

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 3:22 pm

I think your the 1 that should be cut....O wait..YO BITCH ASS DONT PLAY!!!!! lol! Then again u mite play but because your so TRASH your scared to let people know who you are..Is it because the only play time you get during league play is when your on the computer????? COME ON MANNNNNNN!!!! GO THAT WAY<<<<<<<< To the left FAG..

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Wed 02 Jun 2010, 5:12 pm

There are some really good qb's in our league this year - all can throw as far as I have seen, but much more goes into it than arm strength, leadership, confidence, red zone decision making etc....Mason is the best player period with Tony as #2...however I would not trade in my qb or other players at this point...lol...everyone on the 30 man roster is buying into the team concept and our depth has helped tremendously..of course i would like to think the Giants systems on offense and defense are plug and play and have something to do with it!! I could be bias there...ps I voted for my man Wes...and yes the giants were terrible years ago so we do enjoy our recent successes wherever we find them...BJ#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty BJ 32

Post by JOHN Wed 02 Jun 2010, 9:12 pm

NOT YOU ARE THE EAGLES WILL WIN THE FFL THIS YEAR!!!!!!!!!!!

YANKS VS BUCS!!!!!!!! THIS IS HOW I SEE IT!!! YOU WILL BEAT THE EAGLES
AND THE BUCS IS GOING TO BEAT YOU, 3 TEAMS 9-1 !!!

JOHN

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 2:16 am

Damn. I waited all day to read some more anonymous bullshit. What a waste.

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty CEO

Post by Bear 55 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 9:16 am

Tony you know I respect you and your game but you are talking out of your ass about our QB. You have never played with him but you seem to know so much about him even his presence in the huddle? Gimme a break. Bobby calls 75% of our plays each week and called 100% of them vs the bucs and yanks. 30pts vs you guys as I remember. Give the kid some credit. We have also not had our whole team especially WR's for any game this year so to say he benefits from our "system" or the talent around him is only true to a point. He has had his issues over the years but has improved greatly as a qb and a leader and he has led us to more points than anyone so far. There is a lot of football left and he will have his chance as will our whole team to take the next step and actually win a tournament or championship. 2nd place is getting old LOL. People are welcome to put their opinions here, thats what a message board is for. But you took it to far with your comments about Bobby, if you felt the need to say something to defend ford because eagle #2 said Bobby is better than Ford I get it, but Bobby is better than ford hands down until mike proves otherwise. Mike finally has a decent team around him and is a much better player than he was a few years ago. The only reason other leagues were brought up is because booby and ford were being compared and they have played in some of those same second tier leagues. That being said Mason and Bob Wes are still at the top of the QB list, no doubt. I haven't had much to say this year, I told my team to talk with our play instead of our keyboards but I had to step in here and let the facts be known. That's it bro, not trying to start shit but truth is truth.

Bear

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty bear

Post by JOHN Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:16 am

Bear didnt your team beat the bucs last year?? so did the yanks!! any time Dave Rudd qb the Bucs
dont win! so on that note you and the giants keep sticking your chest out 5-0 all 3 teams cant go
to the ship!!! AND FORD IS BETTER THAN BOBBY!! YOU DONT KNOW SHIT

JOHN

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:35 am

Great topic,

Qb play has the most impact on whether a team wins or loses a game. The QB controls turnovers, what WRs/ playmakers get the ball, what play calls are made, etc, etc.

Just ask the Yankees what happens when Ford isnt there to play QB. ( EG this weekend against the Bucs) .

I voted for Wesolek . I wouldve voted for Mason, but its hard to get him to every game, and I think reliability is very important. I think this is one of the main reasons the Eagles picked Bobby over Joe at QB. I also like Wesolek if its 1 game , or the tourney is in Buffalo. After a road trip and a night of drinking Wesolek doesnt bring his A game, lol . I would probally take another QB if its road tourney. I think everyone on the Giants knows my feelings on this so this is no revelation.

I think Bobby from the Eagles doesnt get much respect due to he doesnt look the part. Hes a 160 pound skinny red head dude, Who talks smack on the field no less, lol. He doesnt have much of a arm but the bottom line he gets the job done and I give him credit for that. The dude wins and the Eagles have one of the best offenses in the league.

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:35 am

Understandable but no beef, I played w/ Bobby ask him about it maybe he had a HORRIBLE Game but it was this year & his presence in the Huddle wasn't the best, we know the top 2 & we know 3 & 4 them being interchangable is fine but since I was in both of there huddles it's a difference, & his arm was looking real suspect, as we can c he's doing good now & yeah he put up points against us playin HORRIBLE Defense but from my opinion from the Three Huddles I been in Bobby's @ the bottom still a cool dude & taking nothing away from him leading the league in TD's or his performance against us but he just don't do what the other 3 old guys do, I mean he is the youngest so maybe it's lack of experience idk, & yall other leagues are suspect can you honestly say you get the competition in those leagues than you do in ours or in tourneys?Probably not.... But that's enough 4me it's a dead subject just talking from my pov...

Wishing Health 2the League

The CEO

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty john

Post by bear 55 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:44 am

Whatever John, whoever you are you anonymous pu&&y. give a name and a number or stay down, unless you are the greek or the bookie people who post without their real name get no respect from me. No one is puffing their chest out, we haven't said shit this season to anyone about anything, if anything we are the most humble team out there because we know we haven't won a damn thing thats meaningful yet. I haven't heard the Giants say anything cocky either so stop hating. Again everyone is entitled to their opinion on the qb issue, i just gave you mine and thought tony had a little too much to say on the subject. You can't talk a bunch of shit about a guy and then type no disrespect on the bottom of your post. It doesn't work that way.

I also want to say for the record that even though our coach Brian Perry is giving our Qb more freedom, he has had more to do with Bobbys improvement and the overall improvement of our offense than anyone. He is a great coach and everyone knows it. Had to get our QB's back Brian no disrespect with my earlier post, we wouldnt be where we are without you, real talk. Bobby's only 26 years old. I bet he'll be unstoppable when he's Wes or Mason's age. I'll defend my QB all day that's what teammates do, especially o-linemen.

Good luck to all teams except the Broncos this weekend.

Bear

Bear

bear 55

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) Empty CEO

Post by Bear 55 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:53 am

All other leagues are inferior to this one no doubt. He has had a lot of success there but not yet in USFTL even though we have finished in the top three of a few tourneys with him in there. But that being said Pete Harding asked him last minute to come to epic and play with a team of guys he never played with before, a mix of killswitch and yankees, you can't really judge a guy on that. I think that's what you are talking about ? And didn't he lead you down for the win at the last minute? It's not always pretty but he wins a lot of games.
Again no beef man just letting my opinion be known. As I said everyone will get a chance to prove what they got as individuals and as teams real soon.
Hollywood hit the nail on the head, qb must be dedicated to the cause 100%, Bobby is that. They are all good qbs I just thought you were really singling him out on your post so I posted a response. It's all good.

Later,

Bear

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Thu 03 Jun 2010, 11:05 am

& I played w/ all of them so we are all cool & can pop bottles &/or kick it any day but once AGAIN NO DISRESPECT just gave my opinion & put them in order by skill level from my POV it's ok 2back up yo people but my order still remain:

1/2 Bobby Weslock
1/2 Mason
3 Mike Ford
4 Bobby (Eagles)
5 Tony (The CEO) that's a joke I suck @ QB

No hard feelings Bear, good arguments... Pro's & Con's worked well...

C you Saturday Bro

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next