Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 4 Lines

Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty Week 4 Lines

Post by Bookie Thu 26 May 2011, 2:11 pm

Here are the week 4 lines.

Killswitch vs Ballers (+2) o/u 23
Despite a rather lackluster effort, Killswitch found their way to a win last week while the Ballers staged a decent comeback before falling short. This is an interesting game between two middle of the road teams. The Ballers have a solid O-line but can't seem to adjust to the 8 on 8 football. Killswitch still seems to have few answers on offense and with a tough schedule ahead, they better figure it out soon. Even though its early, both teams need this game bad if they want a shot at playoffs. I see Killswitch winning if their receivers figure out how to catch. I think they will and perhaps the season turns around. The Ballers have a lot of fire but I think they need one voice to lead them.

Steelers vs Giants (-12) o/u 28
The Giants showed some good spark on offense with Alex at the helm. They looked solid and I think they are starting to hit their stride. Could it be time for Alex to unseat Bobby at QB? Not just yet, but the fact that he was able to put up 17 on a pretty solid defense gives the Giants depth at QB which they have lacked for some time. The Steelers won and really should have put the Titans away by more than they did. They still have another year or two before they have a shot at the championship so they should be taking the time to watch the Bucs and Team USA play to pick up some pointers.

RIP vs Bucs (-6) o/u 32
This is the game of the week as two undefeated teams go at it here. RIP is riding high and now comes the tough part of their schedule. The Bucs proved they are as good as ever taking down the preseason favorites last week. I would not call it dominating, but they certainly have a game plan for stopping Mason. This is a tough one to pick but I have to go with the Bucs. They have the strategy (especially in game adjustments) and the athletes, the big question is will they find a way to stop Odie and the tall WR's of RIP. If RIP can find a height mismatch, they definitely have a shot, but I do not see them driving the field to get in position to use a jump ball. I think Rudd will protect the ball and the Bucs D-Line will keep the RIP offense in check.

Yankees vs Broncos (+20) o/u 28
Even though the Yanks did not look that great last week, their talent should be able to carry them in this one. The Broncos seem so close every week, but they need to figure out how to finish games. They relied heavily on the direct snap last week, but that will not get them far this week as the Yankees are much more physical deflagging than Killswitch. I see Ford finding the weak spots in the Broncos D and the Yankees defense holding it down all game for a relatively easy win.

Blackout vs Eagles (+8) o/u 20
This could turn out to be an interesting contest between a bunch of ex-Eagles and the new age Eagles with Brian at coach. I think he knows how to stop the Blackout offense, which other than one week has been abysmal. This game could be an upset waiting to happen, but I think the Eagles lack of depth will eventually catch up to them in the end. Blackout has a lot of talent, but little in the way of blocking. That will be their downfall in the playoffs, but here I think they should get by with their defense. I think a Blackout interception giving them a short field will decide this one.

Team USA vs Titans (+32) o/u 32
Ouch, this could get ugly quick. Even if the Titans studied the Buc game plan on how to stop Team USA they are really no match for them at this point. Hopefully they show up with more than 8 and play with all they have. I respect all the guys who show up every week, but take this week as a learning experience because it will not be pretty. Look for the Team USA offense to get back on track as they cruise for the win.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty bookie

Post by ESPN Thu 26 May 2011, 8:41 pm

bookie what is your record this year???? i see you had upsets this year!!!
i think the ffl ship is up for grabs,the team that come to play that day
will win it all your two top picks USA & GIANTS didnt get the job done,
i guess when they play each other you will pick USA... cheers
but over all you has done one heck of a job keep up the good work
hope to hear your reply soon.

ESPN

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty OLDIE

Post by ME Tue 31 May 2011, 2:00 pm

HEY OLDIE WHAT HAPPEN?????? SAME OLD R.I.P
YOU DIDNT SCORE SO MUCH FOR THE BIGG W/O
CAN YOU BOUNCE BACK FROM THIS LOST? OR DO YOU
KEEP FIGHTING WITH YOUR TEAM MATES(QB)!!!
THAT CB FOR THE BUCCS HAD YOU ON LOCK DOWN
DID YOU CATCH A PASS???
GET BACK AT ME

ME

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty Re: Week 4 Lines

Post by Odie1 Wed 01 Jun 2011, 4:36 pm

Lol @ "Oldie"....ask the person who was check'n me if I was locked....besides answering the blows to a solid mid-section....I will just say things dont turn out like you would like them to sometime...hope that I satisfied your thoughts "Me"....

Odie1

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty OLDIE

Post by JUST ME Wed 01 Jun 2011, 7:43 pm

R.I.P WILL LOSE 15 TO 14 KILLSWITCH WILL MAKE PLAYOFF Evil or Very Mad

JUST ME

Back to top Go down

Week 4 Lines Empty Re: Week 4 Lines

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down