Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ref and giants

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

ref and giants - Page 2 Empty Re: ref and giants

Post by Mike4 Sun 09 May 2010, 12:07 pm

lol this site is funny I tell you boy keep it up please But FAN WHY? I mean this particular post was all about the canes and giant why throw my homie DBISH NAME IN IT SEE WHAT U DONT WANT IS THE YANKEES TALKIN SHIT WE DONT STOP EVER! ASK THE DULLPHINS I BET THEY STILL HEAR MY VOICE FROM YESTERDAY I AM THE JUGGERNAUT>....I LIKE BJ MUELLER AND COMPANY THOSE MY BOYS BUT I HEAR BOB WES CONTRACT IS UP AFTER THIS SEASON AND THE GIANTS DONT HAVE THE CAP ROOM TO RE-SIGN HIM......WE DO! Very Happy

Mike4

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Sun 09 May 2010, 12:08 pm

hey fan a practice would be nice if people on OUR team showed up most of the time its me and Rob so we try and get no results thus the reason for my anger Giants34 only thing i said was about being able to read i dont write between the lines im straight forward with everything i was cracking on the buffalo education that i have not any1 else. As for the call that i was talking about i was the 1 that agreed with you from the sideline that it was a good play if you remember my point was how the other refs were not consulted thats it. So for people to attack my opinion is fine but people should not get mad when i come back at them thats just ignorant on their part

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Sun 09 May 2010, 12:12 pm

oh yeah Fan b4 i forget quit hiding behind the name and say your real 1 you get much more respect that way. Just ask Mike4 and Dbish you gets no respect from any1 untill your true name is used untill then you are pretty much a groupy

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by FAN Sun 09 May 2010, 12:15 pm

Its "groupie" not "groupy" dummy

FAN

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Sun 09 May 2010, 12:29 pm

how many times do i have to say buffalo education fan gimmie a break i went to riverside so i will take dummy as a compliment. maybe you should man up and put your real name now. Quit i hiding like i said b4 (oh sorry BEFORE)

canes#23

Back to top Go down

ref and giants - Page 2 Empty ????

Post by hlywd7 Mon 10 May 2010, 9:08 am

canes#23 wrote:to the giants you beat are asses today but only in the 2nd half so im not going to blame the refs cant do it. But on the other hand dbish you right there were 4 calls the refs had that were horrible ok not all the refs only 1 who said straight out to us he has no idea of the rules that he has the wnyffl football league confused with a sunday 1. let me explain the call how it happened then you guys tell me what you think.
rob drops back to throw the ball gets rushed throws the ball now our guy tipps the ball to him self so far so good as he goes to catch it he gets crushed to the point where he did not get up after. Now i know this is a good play nothing wrong so far. Now the ref pulls his flag out and is calling it a penalty for tackling the reciever ok good call ref if its the wrong call let the refs talk it out. Now this ref is TOLD by the giants that its not a call Not the team of other refs tell him this no consulting the refs at all he puts the flag back in his pocket and then says no its not a flag. REALLY REALLY are you kidding me right now. So Dbish to be honest i thought the whole ref thing you said was bullsh*t kinda and then this happened today so dbish i now have to agree with you something is going on. Now b4 anybody says anything look back at the top of this and UNDERSTAND we lost the game because we got are asses beat i said it i did not say the refs took it from us we were down 8-7 at half so we were still in it at this point. So to the ref who did this bone up on your rule book its your job that we pay you to do not scott or floyd the teams pay you so call it down the line not only to 1 side . the non offside calls that they did not get are over shadowed by this call alone. So all in all good game giants you beat us. To dbish dig a litter deeper i bet there is more to this story. So good luck this weekend to every1

Damn I gotta start logging in on the weekends, a lot of posts here to read, and some good ripping on.

I highlightd the part of your post that I think your getting arguments about Cane 23. I think you cant post something like that and not get some responses. You guys could have gotten 15 calls from the refs and you still would've lost that game by 20, so saying that a player from the Yankees is right , really gets my blood boil. Damn I didnt even get to play the last 3 series, I never even sweated or got warmed up for that manner. The refs do a great job, and believe me I think I get held a lot, and calls are missed from time to time . But I think the refs know the rules and try to get the calls right on every play.

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Mon 10 May 2010, 2:37 pm

lmYao...well i guess I dont have 2 ask if i was missed...Yo Fan keep my Dick out yo mouth...U cant be a fan a player & a cum swallower...Lets clear things up I dont blame da refs...But when its a close game & there is questionable calls dat went against us..I bring attention 2 dem..Like I said b4 each game couldv easily went either way...! way or the other a team had 2 make a play 2 win it...& we didn't...But reading how this play was played out against da canes its sounds just like a play where a call went against us in a crucial time in da triple point...BJ do U recall when Man Man was called 4 pass interference after he tipped da ball...when we argued dat da ball was tipped & it couldn be a pass int... da ref changed da call 2 a personal foul..Now U tell me if dat aint some bullshit...da contact was clearly accidental & was cause by your team who was tryn 2 break up da int...Yes tony did jump on dat 4th down play..but da play b4 he had da ball stretched out across da 1st..& da ref marked it where his flag was pulled...dat was da most devastating call dat whent against us..Yall got great field position & went on 2 score 2 tie da game....ask anybody who was @ da game ..They'll tell u Tony was across da 1st..NOW did he make a mistake on 4th down, yes he did..That game couldv went either way...in order 2 win close game u have 2 make plays in crucial moments rather a call goes against u or not....We'll cont. 2 lose close games, until we are able 2 make dem plays...Giants are a good team dat make those plays..im just sayn if u wanna beat da giants u better blow em out..cuase u wont get a call when its close..so canes #23 if i was u i wouldn even of bothered 2 bring it up..cause from da looks of da score it wasn close so dat call wouldn of mattered..I dont want people 2 think dat I blame da refs 4 da losses..But i will say dat when goin against da giants..YOU"LL def be goin against da refs 2!!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Mon 10 May 2010, 3:19 pm

hlywd7 yeah you right we could of had 30 flags go the wrong way i should of just left the giants out of it but i was just trying to giive an example of the situation thats all it could of been against anybody but its was just funny to me that it happened against the giants with all the stuff dbish was saying. But when a ref straight out tells you he dont know the rules then you dont go by what 1 of the teams say you have to consult the other refs thats the point i was trying to make but people love to twist whats being said on here and only see what they want. besides if you look at the final score how in the hell can i blame the refs for that impossible i would have to be a fool but it is what it is and people love to act like they belong in high school still so realy what can you do.

canes#23

Back to top Go down

ref and giants - Page 2 Empty ehhhh what

Post by BIGPHIL Mon 10 May 2010, 6:25 pm

lol keith. quit while your ahead bro. er somethin. focus all that shit on the next game. we gotta win a few before any of this means anything.

peace
phil

BIGPHIL

Back to top Go down

Post by canes#23 Mon 10 May 2010, 8:06 pm

yeah i know im trying im trying to man

canes#23

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Tue 11 May 2010, 10:32 am

I hate myself here, but i agree with alot of what Dbish is saying...wtf..this cant last for long for the sake of the board!!! to relive the yanks giants calls, the 3rd down spot was close, could have gone either way, we got the break...4th down was your own damn faults - bad play call, you could have punted or the defense should have stood up there and won the game...defense wins championships!!...lol...the other penalty interference/personal foul was bad and we(tony, mike) talked about that after the game, the ref saw it backwards, but hey I sold the call the way a veteran wr should!!! rookie ref and i took advantage...so does Ben Rothlwhatever!!!

for the canes and the refs, I agree the refs should know the rules and should consult one another first, but your team captain(s) has to be in or near the refs huddle when they start talking about a call and make sure the right call or rule is being enforced...the refs will ask the older and travel teams when a rule is in question, giants, bucs, eagles, yanks, just because those teams should know the rules if there is a question...i will be the first to admit i was furious last year vs the bucs when a flag guard (by me)on 4th down cost us 20 yds and field position and i thought it was a replay and was dead wrong and the game...and lo and behold, the exact same call came up vs yanks in tourny so i knew what the call was going to be and had to make sure the refs did too...lesson learned and then put it to use...all the young teams have talent, so dont let the rules or refs effect your play, it is easier said than done...cince BJ out!!!

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrnt4 Tue 11 May 2010, 11:28 am

Honestly, BJ if we lost 30-7 I wouldnt even b on this board talking about 1 maybe 2 calls that were bad that game was an onslaught they didnt stand a chance....so why me a yankee commenting about this? Well hell we were brought up tryna compare us with them see the key is this no matter what win or lose we can hang with the best im sure the Giants can agree they see us on the schedule and they circle it and knw its gonna b a dog fight that they better win or they wont here the end of it! RIGHT BJ? See since I became a yank we ive played against the giants 4 times we are 1-3 and all those games I believe were decided by 1 score or 1 point I may b wrong but im pretty sure im not with 1 game being huge they just won the city league beat us 1st game of states then we get revenge and send them home packing it was sweet (I smell a rivalry brewing) but since then we came up short but i believe we will meet again this season I look fwd to it as for the complaints go I didnt see the game but I heard the hurricanes wasnt even a catergory 1 Don Paul named it Hurricane Oscar, Oscar as in the guy in the trash can(Damn it happened again damn yankees starting shit but hey thats what we do! dont like it well I see they got a board just for yank haters) YANKEE SALUTE!!!!

Jagrnt4

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Tue 11 May 2010, 12:33 pm

LOL very true, when the league schedule was drawn, the meeting was hilarious as the bucs vs eagles and giants vs yankees were picked out of a hat for week 1!! rematches from last years final four in week one?? you would think it was fixed, but fate plays a hand and we couldnt wait...of course the tournament came up first and unfortunately we drew the yanks in game one, we all try and avoid one another in tournaments and beat the out of town teams but sometimes we are chosen to do battle like steven and chip douglas from cable guy so prepare...mueller will play the song later!!! Til we meet again yankees....maybe dreams can come true...#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

ref and giants - Page 2 Empty Re:

Post by Giants34 Tue 11 May 2010, 12:44 pm

dun dun dun data da data da

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2