Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R34l or UnR34l show episode2

3 posters

Go down

R34l or UnR34l show episode2 Empty R34l or UnR34l show episode2

Post by R34lD34l Tue 11 May 2010, 2:46 pm

Welcome back everyone! Thanks for tuning in last weeks episode but see I have a slight problem, The Bitch Network had more ratings than me Sad ow well show must go on 1st thing I would like to thank the buccaneers for being this years 1st guests on the show and also say u proved all of us wrong but wait look what I found they were cheating!!!!!!!! check it out theyre very own fountain of youth! okay its not cheating but it somehow keeps them youngPhotobucket BUT now for our real guest the steel oops I mean SILK CURTAIN!!!last week everyone was impressed cause they blew the Broncos out but truth is who are the broncos?nobodies the folded bad to the buccs and this photo is the aftermath speaking of which ihop is calling me...THANKS FOR TUNING IN SEE YA NEXT WEEK!!!! jocolor Photobucket

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show episode2 Empty Re: R34l or UnR34l show episode2

Post by R34lD34l Tue 11 May 2010, 2:52 pm

Hey Giants im disappointed u werent co-host to last weeks show u guys deserve to be co-host lets get a comment from BJ32,Mule34,and Swallowswood7 come on guys and congrats to u 2-0 keep it up and thats from the R34lD34l as a matter of fact for next weeks show The Giants get to pick the guest so who will it be its your choice just type it dwn this is a rare thing I dont let people run the show but since u were my very 1st guests Ill give u that and help me take over the Bitch network! jocolor

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 11 May 2010, 3:17 pm

I see dis Bith R34 Likes da Bish Network...lmYao...Knowbody takes u serious..Im real your fake...Im da man n your just da bitch hiding behind a fake name wit no real talent..Well @ least u know how 2 work da computer..Keep up da good work...Im sure its a place 4 u..Everybody needs a laugh @ some point in there day..Your never going 2 be relevant in dis league cause nobody knows who u are..But I do BIIIIIIIICTH!!!!! I bet u wear pink thongs when u go 2 sleep...prob sleep wit hlywd pic..i see u have a thing 4 him...watch out wood..u mite have a gay stalker on your hands

dbish2

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show episode2 Empty Trying to stay of the radar

Post by Giants34 Tue 11 May 2010, 3:43 pm

I was on the show too much last year, trying to stay low key lol It was some funny shit. I will consult with the troops at the field Saturday and we will submit a panel of potential guests. L8R Giants34 Mueller

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Tue 11 May 2010, 3:47 pm

SEE DBitch its on now u suck and ur whole team sucks The dolphins will beat u cocky bastards this is a special guests DBitch and his BitchPhotobucket

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by hlywd7 Tue 11 May 2010, 3:49 pm

R34lD34l,

You need to work on your quality of your photoshop skills. Its weak to say the least. DBISH makes a good point, lot of us are on here saying who we are and what team we are on, your just hiding behind screen names.

This will lead to your ratings being behind and soon you will become irrelevant......

hlywd7

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Tue 11 May 2010, 3:55 pm

Mr. Swallowswood7 who cares if its weak its funny we all didnt go to harvard or brown or yale or where ever u went to school at smart guy so im new to photoshop ill get better over time besides if u asses knew who I was this wouldnt be as funny as it is now would it? that what makes my show hiliarious cause u dnt knw whos coming at you if batman took his mask off every villian would be at wayne manor right so 4get about who I am and enjoy. and also NO swallowswood7 u cannot be on my show again so quit trying jocolor

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Tue 11 May 2010, 5:04 pm

Hey thanks 4 putting a face 2 da already most popular name on da blogs..4 those who dont know dats me on da left...Mr R34 dont be surprised if yo girl start actn funny...Now dat she dat face she go want some of dis cockyness...hahahahah...Wait den again you prob dont have a girl cause your GAY...Most real men dont hide behind unknown names when tryn 2 confront another man...dat tells me your Gay...& your new name is D's Bitch...Mite as well u fuckn homo...As far as bein funny..u already borderline corny...U damn fool dont u know dis is da age of reality TV...people wanna see real shit & your obviously a phony & a fake..GET ON MY LEVEL.....FOLLOW ME!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jagrnt4 Tue 11 May 2010, 6:18 pm

damn it breaks my heart realdeal i mean really i was actually a fan of yours until my man bish txt me and said those 3 frightful words "I GOT SHOPPED!" damn y big dog matter of fact f__k YOU YOU Fag! u wanna ride the dolphins nuts go head u probably swiper foxx then again he aint that smart! so f__k you and yo so called show hey Dave Krudd u were right now everybody want a show but that marlon pick is funny (gotdamnwaffle) but anyway ur nothin but a poser i bet u wish u was me or bish young fly and handsome so go head mystery guy aka mr comedian youll never take over the bish network thaTS LIKE PUBLIC ACCESS TRYNA COMPETE WITH FOX (NOT SWIPER FOXX FOR THE DULLPHINS!) im out hey bish i jus killed this clown ROGER THAT

Jagrnt4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down