Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R34l or UnR34l show (all star picks)

Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (all star picks) Empty R34l or UnR34l show (all star picks)

Post by R34lD34l Fri 04 Jun 2010, 2:30 pm

Okay Okay welcome back to the show where we crush the competition and everthing is real so lets do all star picks this episode thanks to Bookie bringing that to my attention and what a surprise a yankee whining about it lol but im R34L so maybe he has a point see in my qb poll i named every QB to give the viewers a choice not just 2 or 3 and the other guys dont get a chance to see how the league feels about them.
so heres how I did my picks I broke the league into two conferences EAST AND WEST.
EAST DIVISION ARE,BUCS,EAGLES,STEELCURTAIN,KILLSWITCH,BRONCOS,DOLPHINS
WEST DIVISION ARE,GIANTS,YANKEES,BALLERS,R.I.P,HURRICANES,IRISH
SCOTT YOU AND DERRICK MIGHT WANT TO CONSIDER THIS AND HAVE ONE BIG ALLSTAR GAME BEFORE OR AFTER THE CHAMPIONSHIP THINK ABOUT IT
TEAM REPS I WANT TO MAKE A POLL FOR EVERY ONE TO VOTE WHO GOES OR PLAYS IN THIS GAME IF IT WERE TO HAPPEN SO I NEED YOU ALL TO POST OR EMAIL ME ONLY YOUR TOP 6 BEST PLAYERS 3 OFF, 3 DEF AND I WILL POST TWO POLLS 1 OFFENSIVE POLL WITH 3 REPS FROM EACH TEAM AND 1 DEFENSIVE POLL WITH 3 REPS FROM EACH TEAM
ONLYTHE 38 PLAYERS WITH THE MOST VOTES ARE IN THATS 19 PLAYERS FROM EACH DIVISION 8 ON OFF AND 8 ON DEF WITH 3 SUBS DO THE MATH BUT I ALREADY DID IT FOR YOU LOL
JUST LIKE THE NFL PRO BOWL YOUR TEAM DOSENT Necessarily have to have a player voted in meaning a person on your team may not be voted to play and a single team may have more players voted in than others ex, Buccs may have say 4 players voted in and killswitch 1 you get what im sayin?
so email me those names and numbers and voting will begin MONDAY JUNE 7TH UNTIL LAST WEEK OF REGULAR SEASON
ALSO THE POLLS I WILL USE WILL NOT BE RESTRICTED MEANING YOU WILL HAVE UNLIMITED VOTES ON IT FOR THE REMAINDER OF THE SEASON
EMAIL ME @hustle_hard@live.com and SCOTT EMAIL ME AND LET ME KNOW THE CHANCES OF THIS HAPPENING THANKS PEOPLE R34L D34L is R34L as it GETS!
DONT FOLLOW ME WALK WITH ME jocolor

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down