Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY

2 posters

Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY Empty "FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY

Post by J. Abram Mon 12 Apr 2010, 11:54 am

Any teams , don't matter who, looking to have a controlled scrimmage this Wednesday at the JFK field (5:30pm) to prepare for this weekends tournament. Wednesday is the only available day we have and I need to see how some of my younger players react under pressure before this weekend. I understand the league meeting is at 7 and hope the scrimmage will be over prior to the meeting. Any teams interested (ex. Yankees, Bucks, Eagles ) hit me up on the board.......... John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY Empty Scrimmage

Post by Danny Mon 12 Apr 2010, 2:13 pm

John,
I'll talk with my team today and try to get as many guys as I can. I'll post tomorrow how many guys we have coming.

Danny - Killswitch (formerly Buffalo Knights)

Danny

Back to top Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY Empty Re: "FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY

Post by dbish2 Mon 12 Apr 2010, 3:44 pm

John u should get n touch wit bobby n da patriots..they not playn n da tourney..n they usually practice @ jfk on wed

dbish2

Back to top Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY Empty "FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY

Post by J. Abram Mon 12 Apr 2010, 9:45 pm

Thanks Danny and Bishop! Because of work schedules we won't have our full team but def a good amount to participate in a live scrimmage. We are also now open to having a scrimmage on Thursday at 5:30 with any teams available. We will be practicing both days (Wed/Thur) at JFK regardless so I'm sure we can work something out if your team is short handed and just want to get a little practice in. John Abrams

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY Empty scrimmage

Post by Bear 55 Tue 13 Apr 2010, 11:47 am

John,

We will not be able to scrimmage at all this week. Thanks for the invite and good luck this weekend.

Danny (killswitch) I will bring your pop flags to tourney this weekend, sorry again for having them so long.

Meeting is still on for tomorrow night? I saw Hit suggested we change it, but I see it's still on site for tomorrow. Please advise.

Thanks,

Bear55
Eagles

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

"FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY Empty Re: "FFL" BUFFALO DOLPHINS LOOKING TO SCRIMMAGE THIS WEDNESDAY

Post by Scott Lanzerio Tue 13 Apr 2010, 3:44 pm

The meeting is still on for tomorrow and the remainder of the league fee is still due tomorrow.

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Tue 13 Apr 2010, 8:40 pm

John,

Looks like I should have at least 8 guys coming tomorrow. I'll try to get a few more, but at least we'll have full offense or defense for you.

Thanks,
Danny - Killswitch

Danny

Back to top Go down

Post by J. Abram Tue 13 Apr 2010, 11:24 pm

Thanks Danny we will def be there we may have to borrow some flags from u, i ordered some new ones and i expect them to be in any day now (slow ups).

J. Abram

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down