Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 6

4 posters

Go down

Week 6 Empty Week 6

Post by TheGreek Thu 03 Jun 2010, 8:56 pm

ok. I think the Bookie & I think alike. This week is a week of one sided games. Definitely the game of the week is Steel Curtain / R.I.P.

Killswitch vs Ballers
I think Killswitch is doing a great job in beating themselves. Their defense sucks to put it bluntly. Does anyone on that team know how to body up? I think the Ballers are doing a great job on defense and they are starting to get physical. I think the offense might be struggling a little. A good way to get back to being productive is mix it up a little. You have some runners, use them. Balance it out and get some more running plays. The Ballers will not have any problems with Killswitch. I think this game can get physical! Ballers have to be ready for it.

Hurricanes vs Buccaneers
The Buccs always tend to play down to teams that are far inferior to them. The Canes are a new up and coming team. They need to stick together and grow. If Rudd plays the game could get interesting. If Mason shows up this game will be done early for sure. I'm looking forward to seeing that new Canes QB play more. Why not throw Rob in the backfield too and mix it up a little with some double qb plays and/or you can use Rob as a RB. Buccs win with ease.

Giants vs Dolphins
The Giants are continuing to win games without Bobby. They'll continue this week. Maybe if BJ was QB the game would be interesting. I think this week we can see a big game from the Giants backup QB. This could be his breakout game. The Dolphins are young. They'll get some help with Foxx returning. It will not be enough help though. The main problems with the Phins are blocking and all those dropped passes. I think Turk had a bad week last week. It would be nice to see him improve this week. However, what really needs to happen is for his WR's catch the damn ball! Giants in a big win. Yo John Abrams I love your attitude and never quit spirit.

Yankees vs Irish
It would be nice to see a full Irish team. It would also be nice to see that chip on the shoulder of the Irish. You guys are playing the self proclaimed most hated team of the league. The Irish have a new QB. Will he be able to connect with Noah? I hope so. Noah can be volatile. I think you neutralize Tony by putting a spy on him. That spy can be Noah. Look this Yankee team is only as good as Tony is that day. Tony is all they have. Neutralize him and you guys might make things interesting. I really don't know if that will happen so I'll say the most hated team wins.

Broncos vs Eagles
I think I said it first that Bobby is dangerous when he has confidence. He's shown that he can take a hit too. Bobby makes things happen. He can hurt a team and there's no denying that. The Broncos are young. As I said before they have a great spirit about them. The Eagles will win this game with ease. The Broncos are still too young and it will take a few more seasons before they can compete with the Eagles.

Steel Curtain vs R.I.P. Ent
I really like this match up! Steel Curtain can be so much better if they would give the coach the boot. Look this guy is going to be the demise of the team. The reason I like this match up is because Steel Curtain has a lot of talent and that will keep them in the game in spite of the loud mouth on the sideline. If Bobby is playing QB you have to make him throw. Rush only 1 to 2 guys and mix it up by rushing different guys in different areas. Make him throw the ball and you guys should take advantage of it. I say R.I.P. wins this one in a close game.

That's it for this week. See you all in a few days.

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Week 6 Empty Re: Week 6

Post by K/S#19 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:16 pm

body up? whats that? I know u know I can body up from personal experience greek....

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by TheGreek Fri 04 Jun 2010, 10:14 am

Sean,

Do you body up by putting your hand on the ball carriers shoulder and get called for holding on crucial plays? How many stupid penalties (I'm sure it's all the officials fault and not yours) do you get a game? Body up, and I know you are being facetious by asking what it is, is when you put your shoulder into the guys body while pulling his flags. If you ask Nick Parisi he may show you exactly how to complete this deflagging procedure.

The Greek farao

TheGreek

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 2:06 pm

my hand wasnt on his shoulder BJ, er I mean bookie.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 2:06 pm

er I mean greek.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 2:09 pm

I never blame the officials, we shouldnt have been in a position to lose on one bad call period. I put my shoulder on every flag I can always have always will. Thats why they hurt so much. Good luck this weekend coach, I mean er Greek or whatever.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Mon 07 Jun 2010, 6:25 pm

"the ballers will not have any problems with killswitch" ......eat a big bowl of dik. Defense ? how bout that shutout?

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Mon 07 Jun 2010, 8:58 pm

I wish i had the time and knowledge to be the bookie or the greek...they know players by name from every team and offensive and defensive gameplans and strategies!!!...i wish i had the know how to be real deal picture/poll guy...sorry to disappoint but all my posts are by BJ#32...the only thing you should be upset with me about sean is that i helped my fellow man jon and the dolphins with a gameplan vs your offense!!! We play the ballers next and i have only seen them play a half of football and i won't even be at the game to help my team adjust, but they are pretty smart even without me so they should be fine!!! i do know they are big!!!good luck if we play this weekend..BJ#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Mon 07 Jun 2010, 9:10 pm

SEAN YOU REALLY SHOULD GROW THAT MOHAWK BACK YOUR JUST GETTING ATTACKED THIS WEEK BUD WHATS UP WITH THAT AND HOLD THAT THOUGHT BJ32 EMAIL YOUR SIX TEAM ALLSTARS PLEASE AND THANK YOU YOU TOO SEAN THANK YOU BOTH FOR YOUR TIME

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by K/S#19 Mon 07 Jun 2010, 10:06 pm

ok BJ, if u say it aint u, I leave it @ that.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Tue 08 Jun 2010, 11:57 am

sean..i will be happy to give anyone my opinion on teams and games, never been shy about that!!! but i could not pick the games the way these two guys do...realdeal...my entire team is nominated for all stars by me, i cannot choose that..let the fans worry about that...an all star game is a tough sell if you ask me..see there's my opinion sean...lol...we have enough trouble with a backyard tourny much less an all star event...bj#32

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by R34lD34l Tue 08 Jun 2010, 5:31 pm

BJ you forget my point okay your whole team is allstars- maybe true...to you but seriously this can happen all i want is 3 off players and 3 def players and 2 spec team players to put in a poll for voting and thats when the fans/league can pick amongst all the players okay or your gonna continue to not support my idea if so thats okay

R34lD34l

Back to top Go down

Post by BJ32 Wed 09 Jun 2010, 7:57 am

have the greek or bookie pick them...i'm not opening that can of worms with my own team...

BJ32

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down