Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lil League

Go down

Lil League Empty Lil League

Post by dbish2 Tue 13 Jul 2010, 12:35 am

G.C. Cowboys Football & Cheerleading Org... Started pacticing today @ Dewey Park Off kensington next 2 Burgard High school...for boys & girls ages 6-8 Mighty Mites max weight 90lbs..Cadets 8,9, max 105lbs & 10 O/L max 84lbs...Jr Pee Wees 10 & under 11 O/L max 94lbs....PeeWees 11 & under max 129lbs & 12 O/L max 109lbs....Jr Midgets 12 & under max 144lbs & 13 O/L max 130lbs...Midgets 14 & under max169lbs & 15 O/L max 149lbs....O/L= older but lighter

We are now part of yhe American Youth Football and Cheerleading(AYF) which is a national org... We are in the ECJFL...We play in the Big East Conference ...If we win our league & conference.. we'll go to Orlando FL 2 play 4 the National championship for more info check out americanyouthfootball.com If your interested in sighning up with the Cowboys Hit me up on facebook or talk 2 me when you see me

Good luck to all the teams in the playoffs..BIG SHOUT OUT 2 THE BUCCS...CONGRATS... get ready for the show on sat...YANKEE SALUTE!!!!!!! BAAAAAAAAALLLLIIIIN!!!!

dbish2

Back to top Go down