Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Week 7 lines

Go down

Week 7 lines Empty Week 7 lines

Post by Capper Tue 12 Jun 2012, 10:51 pm

Bookie where did you go last week? Is it cause you pay when you owe 300 and you owe 275 right now? Win your way back into the Black.

Fighting Irish vs. Team USA (Irish +25 o/u 32) Did the Irish scout last week? I hope so, Giants showed USA is who we thought they are. Trouble is the Irish also showed they are who we thought they were losing to the Broncos. USA got clobbered physically and on the score board last week. I think they come back strong against a very weak team. USA 30 - Irish 6

Broncos vs. Yankees (Broncos + 17 o/u 28) Yankees got a signature win. No things are starting to come together and they are on the list of teams improving as the year goes. Broncos got a big win, prolly will be their last. Yankees build the momentum. Yankees 22- Broncos 6

Killswitch vs. Steelers (Killswitch -11 o/u 20) Killswitch is an improving team and now the wins are starting to pile up. Steelers have athletes, just no real QB. Killswitch has the experience and tha gives them the nod. Killswitch 19- Steelers 8

Vikings vs. Blackout- (Vikings +10 o/u 19) Vikings last two games were losses to the Irish and a drunk Bucs team. Do I need to say more? Blackout is spiraling downward, but not that low. Blackout 20- Vikings 0

Giants vs. Dirty Bucs (Giants +14 o/u 28) Giants may be missing the league MVP... But they are the deepest team in the lague and the Bucs are coming off of a couple shut outs. The best defense in the league continues to roll, made Mason look foolish last week, shorthanded too. Giants continue to be the cream of the crop and will keep it going. Giants 24- Bucs 0

Capper

Back to top Go down

Week 7 lines Empty RE: suspension

Post by Giants34 Tue 12 Jun 2012, 11:14 pm

Interesting that you have the scoop capper of a possible bogus suspension for arguing an officials call. The same penalty as landing a left hook to someones face (1 game and a 50 dollare fine). I say its bogus but we will show as usual and play with whoever we have. Shame on those lobbying behind the scenes for the suspension.

Mueller Giants 34

Giants34

Back to top Go down

Week 7 lines Empty Somthing smells FISHY

Post by Flagger Wed 13 Jun 2012, 10:49 am

Lot of backdoor stuff going on in this league.

Flagger

Back to top Go down

Week 7 lines Empty Re: Week 7 lines

Post by BO#2 Wed 13 Jun 2012, 11:44 pm

Ok so...Blackout is just fine. Though quietly most wish we werent. Thats cool too. Fact is we had the same record last yr. Same team once again implementing a new system and once all was set we had a pretty good yr i think. See no difference now. We're good. No worries, no spirals. OHHH YEAH..no breakups for whatever weirdo put that out there. Familys not just a chant for us its true to the core. Unfortunately..and no disrespect to anyone in peticular, some ppl cant understand that. Its gotta be deeper than just saturdays in the summer and maybe one wknd a month..right? Thats rhetorical, no need to respond. Goin back in my hole, just needed to regurgitate a bit.

BO#2

Back to top Go down

Post by maning Fri 15 Jun 2012, 1:08 am

BO #2
I would make the case for T. Brown as the league MVP. THis is the Peyton Manning theory. Dude doesn't play a down all the season and the team spins a 180.
Strange theory, but it makes you wonder. The kid is damn good and I know you miss him. Just some food for thought. queen

maning

Back to top Go down

Week 7 lines Empty Reason

Post by Sean1 Fri 15 Jun 2012, 9:57 am

Blackout sucks cause they picked up that bum bald arab looking kid. He blows.

Sean1

Back to top Go down

Week 7 lines Empty Re: Week 7 Lines

Post by Bookie Fri 15 Jun 2012, 12:37 pm

Sorry I missed out last week, I was out of town but looking back it's a good thing. I would have lost everything because I probably would have picked the Bucs, USA, Blackout, and the Irish. Ouch, I really need to make it out to more games because I am out of touch. However, not so out of touch as Sean1, who has not realized that Alex is the QB for the Bucs, and Blackout had a tough schedule and will win out.

To the picks.
Team USA and the over, USA should be angry and the Irish can only hit slant patterns.
Yankees and over, the Yanks should start to pick it up close to the playoffs, Broncos will probably score once but they don't have enough to take this one.
Steelers and the over, other than the loss to USA the Steelers play teams close, Killswitch seems to be turning the corner, but I'm not sold yet, they need to prove they can blow out non-travel teams before I jump on their wagon.
Blackout and the over, As I said earlier, Blackout will win out now that the toughest part of the schedule is over with. They are much better than their record, keeping in mind 3 of their losses were becuase of extra points. They should handle a struggling Vikings team with ease.
Giants and the under, I am out of the loop, I did not hear anything about a suspension which would be a joke. Giants proved they are still the best, and even without Cody they will take this game.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 7 lines Empty Ok

Post by Heyday Fri 15 Jun 2012, 4:23 pm

Hey Bookie how do you know Cody is suspended if you were out of town last week?

Heyday

Back to top Go down

Week 7 lines Empty Re: OK

Post by Bookie Fri 15 Jun 2012, 5:01 pm

I was out of town during the week, as in during the work week, so I was able to catch a couple games on Saturday, but unable to make any picks during the week. I was replying to Cappers question of why I did not make picks.

I do not know if Cody is suspended, I just read Capper and Muellers posts mentioning a possible suspension of the MVP candidate. From that I deduced Cody may be suspended, but as I indicated in my post, I am out of the loop and did not officially hear anything about it.

Bookie

Back to top Go down

Week 7 lines Empty Ok

Post by Heyday Fri 15 Jun 2012, 5:42 pm

Great response,

Heyday

Back to top Go down

Post by maning Fri 15 Jun 2012, 11:58 pm

Cody talks to everyone as if they are 3rd world trash. If things don't go his way, look out !!! Bottom line is he should not have spoken to
the ref like he did.

maning

Back to top Go down

Post by BO#2 Sat 16 Jun 2012, 3:28 am

Well stranger alot could be said about that comment as T Brown was right in the middle of that 1-5 start last yr. But guess who wasnt apart of either....THIS GUY.... Look, Obviously youre a Brown fan. One guy changes nothing. Our offense averaged 6 pts with him and now without him. Without a good thrower we r all shitty. So u make the call. Hopefully he can move on and help somebody else. Weve all moved on my man. Good luck to ya stranger. #WORLD PEACE....

BO#2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down