Western New York Flag Football League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB)

+5
Jack
K/S#19
Eagle #2
The CEO
R34lD34l
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) - Page 2 Empty bear

Post by JOHN Thu 03 Jun 2010, 3:45 pm

bear why do you have to call me a pu$$y if i come out their before your game and punch
you in your mouth,you would say i am wrong so watch what you say i guess you didnt
learn from the last time AB punch you in the face,just keep talking!!!!!!!!!! clown

JOHN

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) - Page 2 Empty john

Post by bear 55 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 4:18 pm

I called you a pu#$y because I don't know who you are and you were talking shit to me first. I just don't know who you are and I think people who don't own their posts are suspect. You said I don't know shit about football, so I responded. And get your facts right AB never punched me . I'm not even going to bring that sahlens shit up again it's old news. You can say whatever you want John but we both know thats not your real name, at least you know who I am. Don't be anonymous thats all I'm saying. I'm too old to get punched in the face anymore so hopefully you understand where I'm coming from and I don't need to keep my mouthpiece in on the sidelines. I just want to play football. Period.

Bear

bear 55

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) - Page 2 Empty CEO

Post by Bear 55 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 4:23 pm

No doubt Tony, good shit. Board was boring this week anyway. Good luck Saturday

Bear

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) - Page 2 Empty bear

Post by john Thu 03 Jun 2010, 5:17 pm

you are a big joke bookie!!!!!! i mean bear

john

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) - Page 2 Empty John

Post by Bear 55 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 6:36 pm

You're the joke mr anonymous. I tried to
be cool and you still talk shit. If you really
want to punch me,cool come see me saturday and
do something.

Bear

Bear 55

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) - Page 2 Empty Scott?

Post by K/S#19 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 6:49 pm

what I'm saying is the site moderator shouldnt allow anonymous people to come on here and threaten players in this league. Block his IP scott. if the comments he made toward bear aren't a threat I dont know what qualifies. Like #55 said, he knows who bear is....but he is who? exactly.

K/S#19

Back to top Go down

R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB) - Page 2 Empty Re: R34l or UnR34l show (Best QB)

Post by Eagle #2 Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:00 pm

Wheres my post. I put a beautiful post up this morning. Ahhhhhh!

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by Scott Lanzerio Thu 03 Jun 2010, 10:24 pm

Clint ..
Did you post something on this thread? I'm not sure why it isn't there.

Sean ..
There's another football league that would monitor their posts by not posting certain issues and posters were banned. We try not to do that here. This John dude is probably harmless. If Bear really feels offended or threatened he knows how to get in touch with me. If it escelates I will have to consider deleting his posts then.

John ..
Keep the personal attacks off the boards.

So in regards to this QB question - I would choose Mason, Wes, Bobby as my top 3. Bobby is young. He's working at improving and making that transition to the elite status of Mason & Wes. Not to mention Bobby is more focused if Bear doesn't yell at him. LoL!

Peace ~ Scott

Scott Lanzerio

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Fri 04 Jun 2010, 8:42 am

Are real people really voting on this??? I mean I Love my QB but I voted against him three days in a row!?? I didn't know boys really Loved my offseason recruit as much as me!!! I would love 2 hear a few more opinions on this QB voting...

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by Eagle #2 Fri 04 Jun 2010, 6:59 pm

Its because the polls a joke. Is this the same league that gave the eagles so much shit when we came in about big boy ball, respecting the league, youre soft because you played in a weak league, blah blah blah. Even though we were the only team traveling with the bucs at the time but thats water under the bridge. Now everyone knows whats good. My question is.. how does M. Ford have so many votes? He has a losing record as a Qb for multiple teams, he's a 2 and 2 Qb this yr in his first crack at "big boy ball" yet he's a top Qb? Tony sets up most of their td's from Qb. So a shared time, career losing Qb, 2-2 Qb this yr, from the rock and co-ed league (since it matters to most of u) walks in and is given that much respect. WOW! Let me clear this up before i go on. In no way am i upset at a meaningless poll, or pissed that my Qb isnt on top but what it does is say alot about some of the ppl in this league that talked so much shit when the eagles came to town. Finally it makes sense. Good job Eagles. Makes me appreciate it even more now knowing what the hate was really about. Also props to u tony cause it speaks loudly to how respected you are in the league. Out!!!!!

Eagle #2

Back to top Go down

Post by The CEO Fri 04 Jun 2010, 10:33 pm

The polls are a joke cuz I know Mike not the Best in the league, & I guess were in the same boat cuz I was dumb & all types of stupid 4 getting my few friends & family together & starting our own team & we were suppose 2flop but we were in the top 5 Buffalo teams last year & we looking a lil better this year, & I guess
I'm a trend setter cuz it's atleat 3 people that felt they can do the same but we will c where they are next year...

Honestly it might not b the players in this league but the viewers might b messing shit up (ofcourse scott bookie & Greek could stay) but maybe you should b blocked unless you identify yourself, no hard feelings Fellas but opinions on this board should b earned, but it's all fun anyway...

Yankees will take the Final Picture in August lol

Wishing Health 2the league....

The CEO

Back to top Go down

Post by dbish2 Sat 05 Jun 2010, 12:04 am

& This F4G really wants us to believe he got more votes then me... lmYao

dbish2

Back to top Go down

Post by dapeople Mon 07 Jun 2010, 5:14 pm

The people have spoken,,,,,it's ford!!!

dapeople

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2